Review #15: TAIWAN NEAR OCEAN Paper Mask

Hi Lovelies!


How is your weekdays going so far? Tonight post is going to intro one interesting GOOD stuff to to you guys out there!
It's the 台湾Near Ocean热卖面膜~~~
I knew this wonderful mask really need to thanks to a blogger Chanwon, this girl is really a sweetheart! I just started to read her blog, and instantly follow her until today. Thank you girl~ 
She intro this mask at her blog, that's why I'm getting it to try for myself as well...and you know why...the mask cost RM2 each only!!! Look at that~


Their promotion is back again! So be quick because the promotion until 31st August only. Just follow the simple rules and get the cheap price! Don't worry because the product is originally imported from Taiwan. It is suitable for all skin types(even for sensitive skin). Check out their facebook page for more info or you want to order from them, please be fast ya Order the mask! 


I did a test on the mask the next day once I got it from my sister. My sister got really good feedback to them too! She really loves it! So here how it goes~
There are 3 types of there mask:
1. Lavender Collagen mask
2. L-Ascorbic Whitening mask
3. Calendar Balancing mask
I get no.1 and no.2 mask 5 each because I really love collagen ingredient products as well as whitening effect for my skin. As for no.3, my skin is not consider as oily type which is just normal skin type so I passed that out. Since the mask is so cheap, 10 pcs of mask cost me RM20 only! (not include shipping fee) So cheap right?


HOW does it looks like?

Product Specification

Brand: Near Ocean
Effect: Hydrating, Firming, Whitening
Item: 30ml x 10 pcs/ pack
Made in: Taiwan

1 boxful of 10 mask in rich ingredients. It's quite heavy thou compare to other mask box.

 Safely Sealed.

Yummy mask~





Lavender Collagen Mask

L-Ascorbic Whitening Mask



HOW to use?
Experiment Time

Put on the mask after cleansing and toning. Hold on the mask for 20-25 minutes. Massage the remaining serum into your face for extra moisture. Usually I put my mask 1 minute in the fridge before using them (extra cooling effect)


My own results after apply

The mask is really holding tight to my face, it does not fall off, the absorption is really strong.

Compare with another mask (XXX Brand), you can differentiate the tightness of holding your skin, even I accidentally sneeze few times the mask still stick on my face haha~

Okay here is the result after using the mask, I'm using the whitening one. 
Left photo: my eyes are slightly red not because the mask, some shower foam go into my mask while I shower lol
Right photo: Face slightly brighter, and super soft! The feeling is amazing!
*I did not Photoshop my photo, just adjust color tone*

RATINGS: (Whitening mask only)
Overall Effects:  ★ ★ ★  ☆
First try of this really feel different than my usual mask. I have lots of sheet mask so it's really hard to compare one by one. But for this one, first thing, the absorption level is high. And, the serum absorb really quick especially after you done the mask. While I massage them into my skin, the serum goes in within seconds, so quick and I feel amazed with that! It leaves my face soft and smooth, without any sticky feeling. Sometimes I do hate doing sheet mask because I will feel hot and oily and sticky on my face. Personal opinion. As for whitening effect, it is slightly brighter but I'm not sure will it last long or not. 

Scent:  ★ ★   
It smells good.

Moisture Level:  ★     ☆
Really did a great job to moisture my skin. My skin feel pump up with extra boost now!

Design/Packaging:  ★ ★   ☆
Simple blue ocean feeling packaging, it's good just the description is in Chinese might be confusing you guys because they all look the same lol.

Will I buy this product again? 
YES! I will~


Hope my post help you guys ^^ If you like to try the mask, why not get it now?
It's no harm to try this authentic mask for RM2 per pcs only! The promotion ends at 31st August~
Go to their Taiwan Near Ocean Paper Mask to know more!


Comments

Popular Posts