Review #09: PDC L'EPOZE Quick Repair Essence

Hello girls!


I'm back with another quick post again! This time round the products its interesting because of the price! Not sure what's happening with the store but the product I get it's really cheap, I mean, crazy cheap! Read on to know more, I got this from my KL trip as well, couldn't get more as I'm afraid they are not authentic thou, haha! But anyway the product works on me so I guess it's fine? Also, this brand is not new to me, I saw them selling at Watson's before and the price is quite pricey for people like me :p


WHAT it is about?
Just a quick one too as I tried to search for more info about it the hard part is they are all in Japanese words. Far as I know this products mainly attacking for pore refining, exfoliating, blackheads purposes. I hope someone out there might as well tell me more of this brand if you guys know any hehe...
So back to main point, Le'poze quick repair essence can effectively cover pores, as well as moisturizing, firming and lifting up your skin. Making your skin feel amazingly fresh, soft and smooth pores all day.
This is for oily and acne skin/combination skin. Or having visible pores around T-zone area/cheek area like me. :(
I attached herewith their other lists from the brand PDC Tried to translate them but still hard for me to understand it much!


WHICH country it comes from? 
Made in Japan


WHERE do I bought it? 
One of Beauty Store in MidValley Megamall.
Cost: MYR 5.00



HOW does it looks like?








HOW to use?
Take a proper amount of L'epoze quick repair essence with fingertips. Apply it to face areas especially cheek as needed after toning and before make-up.


RATINGS:
Overall Effects:  ★ ★ ★  ☆
Started on this for 3 days already and I feel neutral effect for me, but I can feel slight firming on my cheek area. The menthol in the ingredient making it having cooling effect on my face too. The texture was gooey kinda like white glue kind texture but non-sticky at all. I might use finish the whole tube and see how it goes...

Scent:  ★ ★   
Smells like medicine + glue to me. Good part is it absorbed really quick and leaving non-sticky feeling. 

Moisture Level:  ★     ☆
Less moisture effect but can feel the cheek area having this tightening effect and magically smooths out the large pores area.

Design/Packaging:  ★ ★   ☆
Normal tube size of 24g, quite small with this size and does not looks appealing to me. I should not ranted that much as this is quite a steal for me with 5 bucks for it!

Will I buy this product again? 
NO


Interesting post coming up next : helping my sis out with LIESE bubble hair color! Come back to know what is that interesting colors! Haha


Comments

Popular Posts