Review #14: BEAUTYLABO Whip Hair Color - Candy Pink (NEW Packaging!)

Hello cutie!


It's my favorite time again, to blog at night time especially on Sunday, sad part is tomorrow have to back to work again, Monday blues~ Anyway, tonight is going to blog about another hair color review after Liese one. This time is about BeautyLabo brand, and it's on my own hair! With the help of my 'professional' bf, I really am liking this new hair color. Wanna see it? Just keep on reading. I use this brand before last year during my trip to Singapore, and by that time the packaging is still the old version, now I love the new one!! Super cute, until I have to take a lot of photo of them before using it. But, it is effective or not? easy to use?


WHAT it is about?
BeautyLabo is another brand that creates bubble foam hair-dye something like Liese. But their technique to color the hair is slightly different, which is not into my liking. I still prefer Liese one with pump that can easily apply onto hair. I did give this brand another chance after last year(not much effect) coz of their brand new packaging and also Sasa is having discount on this period, so it is really tempting >.< And to my surprise, I did not regret about trying this out at all, the color that turns out is really good! This month I choose Candy Pink, the color is like reddish brown. So let's see how does it turns out...


WHICH country it comes from? 
Made in Japan


WHERE do I bought it? 
Sasa Outlet
Cost: MYR 32.90 with 20% discount


HOW does it looks like?







Instructions on how to use in pictures lol

All the cute and girly hair dye and tools provided!






Shake it upwards and downwards in freaking 30cm long for 30 times, we lose count of it

See?

It should turns out like milkshake kind of mixture

The color is purplish red that scares me

Bf is really good at this, the texture you can see is more wet like normal hair dye liquid instead of bubble foam effect

Results


HOW to use?
Don't go to their website, it is all in Japanese words unless you are Japanese. :X
There will be provided all the detailed instruction in English when you purchase.


RATINGS:
Overall Effects:  ★ ★ ★  
It turns out that the color effect is really lovely and sweet! Love the color so much now!
The bad part is it is really messed up to use them, it is not easily pump out with a pump instead. You have to use your hand to scoop them up all the time and apply.
Also, the bubble foam disapear really quickly before you manage to apply another coat.
But the good part is, even though it is a messy work, surprisingly the color spreads evenly. 

Scent:  ★ ★   
At first the smells are okay, after that it turns strong and stings.

Moisture Level:  ★     ☆
My hair feel dry after few wash even if I apply the conditioner lol but it do shines right?

Design/Packaging:  ★ ★   
No doubt it's really cute and girly! The bottle is in the shapes of diamond and it's pink!

Will I buy this product again? 
YES! but it is really messy to play with...


Hope you enjoy this pinkish post of mine!



Comments

  1. This brand really suits your hair. For me, this dye made my hair dry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually it do really dries up my hair too! But, the color is good~

      Delete

Post a Comment

Sweet comments

Popular Posts