Review #12: HOLIKA HOLIKA Peach Girl BB Cream SPF 37 PA++

Hi girls!


Since I'm really having free time for my afternoon, I might just go on few post for today. As this beauty product are quite cute and interesting. FYI, this is not mine, it belongs to my sister lol, coz of it's cuteness therefore I cant wait to introduce to you guys!


WHAT it is about?
This BB cream rejuvenates a bubbly skin tone with vivid peach color. Provides natural make up coverage and protects against harmful UV rays. Peach extract helps to heal and prevent acne and blemishes. Comes with cheek/lip blush inside the cap, and a mirror on the lid. This is the interesting part that I like! Good design!


WHICH country it comes from? 
Made in Korea


WHERE do I bought it? 
Holika Holika Outlet, Suria Sabah.
Cost: Not so sure, but very cheap and afforable coz they having sales now!


HOW does it looks like?










HOW to use?
Take an approriate amount and apply a small dab to your cheeks, forehead and chin. Spread evenly throughout the face. To avoid BB cream from caking, let it sit for 5 minutes before building another layer for more coverage. 


RATINGS:
Overall Effects:  ★ ★ ★  
Good coverage! As the color is too bright for my skin tone color for I have quite tan skin tone. the texture are really smooth to spread on one, not bad!

Scent:  ★ ★   
Fruity peach smell, really sweet and pleasing scent~

Moisture Level:      
N/A

Design/Packaging:  ★ ★   ☆
This is cute one and I love multi-function kind of design! Especially this include with lip + cheek blush cream on the tip bottle which is really convenient!

Will I buy this product again? 
No, I have less commitment to make up products seriously lol.


One more post to go! Must check it out!



Comments

Popular Posts