Review #13: NUXE Masque Crème Fraîche® de Beauté

Bonjour les filles!


Haha, did a google translate for saying hello to feel more French, lol! Anyway this review is one my favorite, quite happy with this product! Too bad it's quite pricey with the amount given, hopefully in future I have the chance to get in touch with this brand, so what it is? Sometimes I do think I'm really grateful to have the opportunity to learn and know more product brands and understand their philosophy to create them for different kinds or people's needs and desire. Impressive.


WHAT it is about?
Nuxe philosopy: Beauty by Nature. A brand whose name means Nature and Luxury (Nature and Luxe in French). They select natural active ingredients, products with no mineral oil, no substance of animal origin, non comedogenic products. Another thing that impress me is their eco-attitude, respect for nature has always been a pillar of the Nuxe brand identity. This mean they are doing their part in saving the ecosystem of our mother Earth, helping to save the global warming ahead and support the sustainable development by reducing paper consumption in packaging optimization. Everyone have to responsible to do their part also.


WHICH country it comes from? 
Made in France


WHERE do I bought it? 
Free item by buying Cleo magazine August edition in Borders, Midvalley.
Cost: MYR 6.00 for the magazine


HOW does it looks like?



A fresh moisturizing mask and source of well being to hydrate and soothe the skin reducing instantly any discomforts (tingling, redness, burning sensations, etc)
The skin is moistiruzed and soothed for 24 hours. It is left looking radiant and the features and eye contour are relaxed and appear rested.

Crème Fraîche® de Beauté Mask quenches even the most thirsty skin types (8 Plant Milks, Aloe Vera Sap, Salicornia). It intensely soothes the skin with instant relief for discomfort (White Almond and Orange Flowers)


 Crazy long list of ingredients




HOW to use?
Apply Crème Fraîche® de Beauté Mask once or twice a week. Leave on the face and eye contour for 10 minutes, then ensure the excess is absorbed by massaging in using the fingertips, or remove with Gentle Toning Lotion with Rose Petals. Can be use overnight too.


RATINGS:
Overall Effects:  ★ ★ ★  
Give more stars to this! Great stuff! Love the milky texture, the scent, the moisture part, everything! It is really gentle to my skin, I can feel the difference of soft smooth skin after apply. It manage to release my tense and helps in soothes my skin, it is not sticky at all. 

Scent:  ★ ★   
Not everyone will please with this smell but I'm fine with it, smells so nice on me~ I guess it's the white almond smell working on it.

Moisture Level:  ★     ☆
Works really good, the next day waking up to soft skin, feeling great~ 

Design/Packaging:  ★ ★   ☆
Classic and simple design. Not a bad idea as their intention is more on recycle and nature products. So I love it. 

Will I buy this product again? 
YES! If it can be cheaper haha


Ending with this post as it's my favorite one teehee~ this product makes my day ^^
Be beautiful girls!



Comments

  1. Irean, this is your new blog ah? so nice~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi shukying, yeah~ hehe...just beginner be a blogger review beauty products...free free can come and read ah~

      Delete
  2. What a bargain - a magazine and the Nuxe masque! Worth it to buy a few more of the same magazine :)
    Might hunt one down myself.
    I got the Bag of Love Nuxe Edition with five full-sized products and I can't wait to try the items! There was also lots of Nuxe sachets and a Nuxe BB in the Cosmobox July Edition. I really like the Nuxe oil. It's so luxurious - like champagne for the skin.
    I like that your blog looks at all types of brands - Asian, American and European. I only found out about Holika Holika through you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! it's really great steal I got from Border's bookstore at Midvalley as the size contain 15ml. Also there are 3 types of samples to choose from. I didn't manage to get the Nuxe Edition coz of in tight budget >.< But I do really love Nuxe products, hope next time can try more~
      Hehe...thanks, I do more on Asian products mostly, but I love to discover more on western countries products!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Sweet comments

Popular Posts