New ModBox.Beauty Box.Reinvented.

Hi pretty!


This little girl in me still never get enough of beauty boxes. That's the dilemma in me whether should I stop to subscribe them anymore, or just stop for a moment. But, somehow one day I receive an email from Modbox (since I do subscribe to all beauty box newsletter, I am kia su!) saying that they have a SNEAK PREVIEW for August. Getting all my nerves to know what's happening to them coz I do get one box from them before and it is super cheap already. And guess what? The next day I know I saw this on my facebook newsfeed! *jaw drop*


WHAT?!! From RM19 to RM9?!! Without any hesitation I login to their website again to see more what is it about. What's going on...
They did some changes to their beauty boxes now. Therefore comes the word 'Reinvented'.
1. The crazy price of RM9!!! per box *not include shipping fee of RM6(EM) and RM9(WM)*
2. You get to choose what you want, what you will expect exactly in the box, meaning no more surprises, but hey, I do love to this kind of idea, satisfied better than disappointing.
3. Product goes down 3 choices to choose from 3 categories, therefore the price of RM9, which is reasonable.
4. Select them and wait for it once they received your order. This is one thing I should mention that their service is super fast! I get my order done on Thursday and I got my parcel on Monday!
5. This means that we don't have to wait for parcel to arrive every 3rd week of the month/delay.  No neck long cases gonna happen :X

All the changes happen are fine to me, as it did not make to commit into monthly payments. If I like it then I get what I like; if I don't, just don't make an order. It's that simple!
If you are keen with the product just like mine ---> Get beauty box here!


Enough ranting like a grandma, photo time! :D

 This is how the box looks like. New eco-friendly box. Cute and lovely. 

 3 choices I got from the beauty website. The reason to grab this month is Crabtree & Evelyn. Always wanted to try their products but it's not that cheap. 

Lovely messages from Modbox. Love the way they tone down the details of products into cute 
tie-up notes like that, gives me the DIY feel into it. *Funny part is the name is actually my boyfriend coz I'm using his address, suddenly feel like not so girly in that case*

1. Crabtree & Evelyn, 25g (MYR35)
Lavender Hand Therapy
Featuring the finest English lavender oil, this hand therapy has a scent that's completely therapeutic and ever soothing. 


*Bonus: Crabtree & Evelyn, 0.05ml
Somerset Meadow Eau De Toilette
A charming fragrance that reminds you of the perfect day out in the meadows. Apply on skin on pulse points, and feel the joy. 

*Bonus: Crabtree & Evelyn, 5ml 
Tarocco Orange Body Lotion
Apply after your shower to lock in moisture, and the zesty scent will perk you right up!

2. Murad, 0.44ml
Hybrids Eye Lift Illuminator
Pat this eye cream gently beneath the eye until blended, and you'll notice de-puffing and a reduction in swelling, plus increased skin firmness in just 15 minutes!

3. PRIVIA U NEW YORK
A creamy foam cleanser that's rich in plant and natural herb extracts. Because this reaches deep into your pores to remove dirt, you'll feel comfortably clean and refreshed!


Finally comes to an end of my blog! Hope you enjoy reading this newly reinvented beauty box!
Subscribe them and start choosing away~
Be beautiful!

Comments

  1. Thanks Irean... I also purchase it by today. How long it takes to arrive?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also got buy gift to my friend...can choose new samples already hehe...which do you choose? Normally by this week, waiting for them to process...
    Btw, did you look at my new fb page Ibeauty Salon, selling Taiwan popular beauty products...haha help me click like ya~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I choose Cabtree & Evelyn, Le Masque Hazelia Coffee Tightening Mask, and SF Remover Cleaning Gel oh... hehe :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Sweet comments

Popular Posts