Review #11: SOAP&GLORY Scrub Your Nose In It

Hello cutie!


Finally I'm back with some reviews again. Finally got time to blog on this really hot weekend, stuck at home preparing to do some reviews after lunch. Here is this Soap & Glory. Have anyone of you girls heard before? I get to know this brand from a blogger Chuckei long long time ago, finally get to try this product. The one I'm getting is about T-zone scrub, is an exfoliator for nose, chin and forehead. Not for the face please. I will explain why.


WHAT it is about?
Soap&Glory really attracts me coz of it's vintage colour in creamy pink packaging. As I can see, their products are more to body bath & face wash stuff. Let's see, it is a British beauty brand created by Marcia Kilgore, known for their effective bath, body and skincare products. Soap & Glory recommends applying products with happiness and abandon, because while beauty absolutely matters, it doesn't matter absolutely.


WHICH country it comes from? 
Made in the UK


WHERE do I bought it? 
Sephora, Starhill KL
Cost: MYR 39.00


HOW does it looks like?




 Beauty Tips: This is a bonus! Scrub + Mask function.
Caution! Did the mask version and waited it but couldn't stand longer, it's really sting!
Correction! Wet your nose area before apply this. 




Tried it on this morning, honestly can't see any difference from both pictures lol. 
*try to get rid the blackheads >.<*


HOW to use?
Apply a pea-sized dollop of Scrub Your Nose In It to a damp t-zone. (Nose, Chin + Forehead).
Massage gently in circular motions, then extend out to the less clogged places on your face. 
Rinse well and follow with moisturizer. Do not apply to irritated or damaged skin!
Bonus! They have pore purifying clay mask built in!
Just leave a thin layer on skin 3 minutes longer for an oil-absorbing, brightening, pore cleaning mask!


RATINGS:
Overall Effects:  ★ ★   
Couldn't help on my blackheads problem! And it stings, comes from the mint effects! The longer I leave on, the skin felts pain. Should have wet the face area first before apply it. The texture are green in color, with creamy scrub and the particles are quite small, but the mint ingredient really strong and hurt my skin. So avoid getting in eyes area, or else I couldn't imagine the accident.

Scent:  ★ ★   
Mint smell like toothpaste lol. 

Moisture Level:  ★     ☆
I think it dries up my skin, but the good part is it really makes my skin feels so clean and fresh!

Design/Packaging:  ★ ★   ☆
Love their packaging thou, vintage and funny. Some words written on the packaging are quite entertaining.

Will I buy this product again? 
NO, this really stings me, I'll try to give them a second chance lol.


Hope this reviews help :D Have a great weekend~




Comments

Popular Posts