All About Breena Beauty

Hello Lovelies!


Hellooo everyone I am back in action again! This time round I'm gonna do a mini review for a Local-Malaysian-made beauty products which you girls should definitely give it a try! If you girls heard about this brand call Breena Beauty or you have tried them before? lucky you! Do try on their famous BEST MATTE LIQUID LIPSTICK - Velvetcreme in 9 yummy colors! This is what I'm going to recommend in this blog for today --> 


The colors are so beautiful and tempting right?
I'll show more color swatches pic so just keep on reading!

Let me do a little introduction about them...
WHICH country it comes from? 
The Creative Director & Co-Founder of Breena Beauty is from a famous Malaysian beauty & lifestyle blogger Sabrina Tajudin that is passion in creating makeup products at affordable price! I will show you girls what products that she's selling or you can check out her shop website that I've included the link above <3 They are made in Malaysia. Support local guys!

WHAT it is about?
 Their Velvetcreme are formulated without Paraben and harmful chemical. 
     They are approved by our local Malaysia Health Ministry (KKM)
<3 It's vegan and cruelty free
<3 There are 9 shades in total (and more coming!)
<3 Extremely pigmented and waterproof. Last all day without eating greasy food!
<3 Dries off to matte after a few seconds, but leaves your lips feeling smooth and 

      comfortable. No cracking, tacky and sticky feeling!
<3 Comes with a doe-foot applicator tip for precise application.
<3 Transfer-proof but easily removed by a proper makeup remover.



WHERE can you get it? 
Breena Beauty website where you can purchase them directly.
or
you can buy it from me! I join their big family last month and I'm their official Breena Beauty reseller!
My Reseller No: BD-170410063
I will be focusing on Kota Kinabalu/ Sabah customers so feel free to contact me for more info <3

Velvetcreme are price at RM39 each.
Same price even on website or from reseller.
Price exclude postage. RM7 (SM) / RM10 (SS)
Free Malaysia shipping orders above RM180 & we ship worldwide!

HOW does it looks like?
I'm sure you girls are excited for the swatches photo because I am too! I love it just looking at the colors <3 Now here we go~


Each box packaging are nicely design in rose gold branding and comes with clear descriptions on the shade name and the ingredients behind it as well.
Each shade name had its own story and meaning said the Co-Founder of Breena Beauty 















SHADES:
 Coco Latte • warm brown
 Teddy • beige peach  
 Peach Cake • nude peach  
 Kindness • brown berry 
 Macaroon • beige pink 
 Frosting • pink mauve 
 Cat Lady • mid-tone berry 
 Courage • deep maroon
 Lady Boss • bright red

My personal favorites are Peachcake & Teddy! I'm obsessed with nude color recently which is my favorite daily go to color!



 






Aren't they gorgeous? Pick your favorite colors now and try them on teehee!

HOW to use?
Step One - Start with bare, dry lips! Prime your lips with Lip Primer for smoother application and more comfortable wear!
Step Two - Line your lips with the doe-foot applicator, this will help you achieve the perfect finished look and give the appearance of fuller lips.
Step Three - Slowly apply your Velvetcreme in between your lips line.
TIPS:
- Exfoliate your lips before night for smoothest application.

RATINGS:
Overall Effects:  ★    ☆
How to say this? I'm in love with all sorts of lipstick as long as it is matte! This is my current favorite of matte lipstick because it is super easy to glide the product on your lips. And the payoff are so pigmented even in just 1 swipe! Another thing I would love to mention is that it really doesn't make my lips crack like other matte lipstick. Probably you should start exfoliate them but I do notice the difference is that the first feeling on my lip is in liquid form, after few seconds it turns into matte form, which is big love for a matte lover like me <3 I do appreciate the doe-foot applicator as this is really useful when you wanna line your lip shape perfectly without any mess.

Scent:  ★  ★  ☆
There is a hint of vanilla scent to me doesn't bother me much.

Moisture Level:  N/A

Design/Packaging:  ★ ★   
I love the box packaging, so cute and luxury at the same time with the rose gold branding! On the matte lipstick bottle itself it look sturdy as well and it does have the same design with the packaging, but for the product inside it's kinda messy as they looks like spilling.


Keep in touch in my platform to know more latest UPDATES and ANNOUNCEMENT!
Follow me
instagram: ireanlovesbeauty
FB beauty store: iBeauty+


Comments

Popular Posts