Review #16: HOLIKA HOLIKA Shiny Homme Aqua Fluid

Hi guys!


This post going to be slightly different, because it is a post for guy/men! I'm afraid some day my readers going to be a guy or someones boyfriend or husband, so I guess this post might be comes in handy! Anything have their possibilities right lol. Since I have this product meant for my boyfriend too, so I might just share it out when I got this chance.


WHAT it is about?
Holika Holika Shiny Homme Aqua Fluid is actually like the moisturizer for guy's skin. Guy should have their skincare routine as well like girls. But their procedure are lesser of course if not the guys would think it is just annoying job to do. Unless they are Taiwan beauty guru Niu-Er or Kevin lol. So this essential fluid is a type of skin lotion is watery texture. This range comes in 3 types: Whitening + Aqua + Oil Control. Oil control is one thing that have to be strongly emphasis on guy's skin as they tends to have breakout skin due to oily skin. The one I got is Aqua that moisturizes the upper layer of the epidermis. The salesman told me that it can be function as oil control as well. Sounds good to me. 


WHICH country it comes from? 
Made in Korea


WHERE do I bought it? 
Holika Holika Outlet, Suria Sabah.
Cost: MYR20.97 (100ml) after sales discount


HOW does it looks like?







HOW to use?
Apply a proper amount onto face in dabbing motion. Preferably after cleansing the face guys. Remember that.


RATINGS:
Overall Effects:  ★ ★ ★  ☆
I tried it on my hand instead of face. The feeling is quite fresh to me and non-sticky too. The texture are like water so I'm glad it is made that way because you won't feel the oily feeling on the face as I know that guy's face are already born oily (for some), so it is hard for them to accept oily and sticky cream on their face if not it will turns out messy. Overall not bad. 

Scent:  ★   ☆ ☆
My hand smells like guy's cologne after that! lol

Moisture Level:  ★ ★ ★  ☆
The moisture level was good.

Design/Packaging:  ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Love the packaging, simple for guy as they wouldn't want too much decorations on the bottle itself. All they need is simple and good functional products.

That's a quick post! Hope it helps :)
Stay beautiful!

Comments

Popular Posts