Precious Gift #1: Aura by SWAROVSKI Collection Mariage

Hello beautiful!


It's been a week since I last update my blog. Oppss~ I have some post still on pending so please give me some time to sort it all out. Tonight going to blog about one of my favorite item, which is also quite special to me, because it is a gift given by bf's mom. It is really nice of her giving me gifts that comes from my favorite brand, as I love to see shiny stuff. ^^ So yeah, I decided to blog this online, who knows you guys might interested to get one of this as well right?


WHAT it is about?
Aura by Swarovski is actually from Swarovski beauty room edition which is a crystal gloss make-up jewel sparkling gloss for lips. I didn't know they have this make-up until I googled them up. The one that I got was crystal gloss in pink! I love pink some more it is in bling packaging, super pretty! The make-up jewel is set with genuine and exclusive Swarovski crystals. Crystal transforms into a luminescent make-up jewel. A texture enriched with genuine micronized Sawrovski crystalsand iridescent Crystal shine powder, for lips that shine with dazzling radiance. For the 'Collection Mariage', your make-up jewel in palladium finish is adorned with flowery lace. This limited edition is set with the purest crystal, specially cut and facetted with the unique Swarovski expertise. Now while I'm typing this I imagining how pretty and pure the crystals are, and how should I make my blog more interesting with the bling effect. Nonetheless I think I'll just show you guys photos...enjoy them.


WHICH country it comes from? 
Made in Italy


HOW does it looks like?

The packaging is amazing. It is full of love, so elegant, detailed designed with care, not forget the crystal shine it's really pure and beautiful. It becomes a treasure for me to keep. The size might be too small of 1.3g but it is really beautiful that I keep look at it lol. 
Price: unknown. 
Maybe you can figure it out online Swarovski beauty





Look at the smallest details, brand name comes in swarovski crystal too. 

Aura of love

Use this precious code and visit their website. Tried it and it does not work. lol


I appreciate this design, super cool...to hold the treasure haha

Treasure revealed. 

The pink rosy crystal lip gloss gracefully shine like a hidden gem.

So it worth another photo out of it.

Cute mirror attached at the back for easy and compact use.

Tried and tested.


RATINGS:
Overall Effects:  ★ ★ ★  
Love the shiny effect on the lips. It is great for night out to dinner or attending any event. The texture is quite sticky on me tends to make my lips look dry so I recommend apply uncolored lip balm to moist the lips first then apply. The crystal powder is really tiny, one application is enough already, it is amazing.

Scent:  ★ ★   
Soft scented rose smell. Not a fans of rose smell but still acceptable.

Moisture Level:  ★     ☆
Not really moisturize my lips, after a while will dry it out. 

Design/Packaging:  ★ ★   
Full points for the packaging! It is the coolest packaging I ever got just for the lip gloss. It is so classy I expect the price is 'cool' too...because they have genuine Swarovski Crystal install inside. Just love their carefully and environmental friendly design.


That's all for it tonight! Hope you like it! I have to catch my beauty sleep now~ Night!


Comments

  1. given precious code is not possible to enter. not useful. Paul

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Sweet comments

Popular Posts