Cosmobox by Box Culture August 2013 Edition

Hello pretty!


It's the time again to do another review for beauty boxes by beauty box freak like me. This time round I subscribe on Cosmobox, suggest by a readers that I'm really interested to try this one. So I did a 3-months subscriptions, coz I didn't know that it can be done manually on monthly basis. Well, I'm glad I did 3-months because this is my first box and I'm really happy with it! This is certainly a surprise to me, not forget fast and good delivery as well.

(Example: June box goodies)

I did a little research (as usual) on this company. What attracts me is that their brand are slightly different than other beauty box company. And I love the brands from the past boxes (Especially Benefit! Please bring back Benefit into the box *cry*). So I am actually trying to see what kind of brands I can get from them. If you are interested as well, their August Cosmobox still available to get it from Cosmobox or Cosmobox FB to know more info!
With just RM33 per month per box (not include shipping fee yet of RM5), you can get wonderful beauty items from various brands! So sweet of them to include little gifts for us as well, Thanks Cosmobox for the lovely gifts! Now let's see what is the stuff that I got for August box!

Tadaa~~ the beautiful box that still in great condition even-though it fly overseas, love the box to the max! It is really good quality card boxes, hard and thick!

Don't forget to visit their website!

The inner-box. Super love design of their brand. The box is actually in white color but due to my photo shoot surrounds are in pink so yeah.

Argh...so excited to open them!

Luxurious goodies filled to the top!

I will introduce one by one so read on.

Very clear notes in detail.


 Here we go...
 BeGood - New Malaysian brand! Not bad! Check it out on their Facebook!


 1. BeGood - Afternoon Tea Lip Scrub
This all natural lip scrub is a must for every girls! The sugar that gently exfoliates the dead skin while the almond oil moisturizes. Please don't neglect our gentle lips as well *smooches*

2. BeGood - Afternoon Tea Lip Balm
The familiar scent of afternoon tea - Earl Grey (love this!) that promises happy moisturized lips, thanks to its natural ingredients.

3. Bio-essence - Nourishing Foamy Cleanser with Royal Jelly & ATP
Rich lasting foam effectively removes impurities and dirt in pores and thoroughly cleanses skin. Nourishes and smoothens skin with minerals and herbal nutrients while cleansing.

4. Beautymate - Purifying and Hydrating Nano Toner
The natural mineral of Hydrolyzed Pearl brightens your skin and maintains PH balance, resulting in soft and smooth skin.

5. Covo - Compact curler
Creates glamorous curl with just one stroke. Made in compact size. This is great in handy as it is easy to put into the bag.

 It even comes with extra silicone attached below the curler. Now talk about cool design huh? Loves.

6. Cosmobox - Wooden Angled Eye Brush
I didn't know Cosmobox is a make-up brand too. This brush is ideal for applying eyeshadow in corner, in the crease or all over the lid. Specially for contouring and smudging.

7. Bonus by Cosmobox!
Facial sponge in pretty pink color! Use it for make-up or cleansing your face! Nice!


That's all the wonderful goodness I got from August box! It is another box that makes my day! Some of the items comes in full size too! It's really worth the money to try this box. I did some maths on them, the total price for all the items worth more or less of RM129.90 but we paid RM38 only! How awesome is that? For beauty junkies like me, I wouldn't missed this out! Really thanks to the reader that intro this beauty box company to me. Thank you so much! Now I can't wait for September one...
Go and get yours too while you still have the chance to grab August edition, or at least understand more beauty tips by them: Link again Cosmobox FB


Comments

  1. Glad to see you like the Cosmobox, Miss Irean. This is a good box and great to see you like your first box with them. You're off to a good start then. I also love my Bag of Love subscription. These are my two favourites.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ShopGirl! Thank you for introducing this~love it hehe...yeah I love Bag of Love as well...never get enough with beauty boxes haha...

      Delete
  2. You should try MIVVA Box! They always have interesting products :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Yup I heard of Mivva as well instead I did a review for their September box, Check it out even though the box is belongs to my sister, I'm glad to write the post. :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Sweet comments

Popular Posts