Review #10: LIESE Bubble Hair Color - Classic Chocolate

Hey sweetie!


As promised, I'm back again with another new review about hair color. This time round gonna review on my sister's hair, instead of mine. Mine version will review about another brand soon, maybe next week. As I have quite a limited Internet access at here, so I might just straight to point and be short and quick so read on to see the amazing results.


WHAT it is about?
I guess everyone will be really familiar with this Liese brand. It is one of my favorite hair-dye color after all, until I use to have this brand every 3 months, just because it is really easy to use and I enjoy changing my hair color. Liese is doing great with adding new shades of colors again last month - Raspberry Brown and and Creamy Beige. I did on the Raspberry Brown already but didn't create this blog by that time lol. What's more now the product contain Honey as the moisturizing ingredient which is the extra bonus! With Liese bubble hair color, you can get a beautiful, evenly coloured hair that feels so smooth to the tips. The finish is moisturized and shiny even after dry. (True story)


WHICH country it comes from? 
Made in Japan


WHERE do I bought it? 
Watsons
Cost: MYR 33.00


HOW does it looks like?













HOW to use?
Please go to their website for more info How to use Liese Bubble Hair Dye
Don't to worry much, as coloring with bubbles is easy!


RATINGS:
Overall Effects:  ★ ★ ★  
For now this is the best hair color brand to go! I have use it zillions time and it is still amazing fuss-free and easy to do with! I tried to change another brand before but still I'm stick back to this better lol. The bubble foam is really thick and creamy, making it fully coverage on the hair. I love to do sections when dyeing the hair, but none-the-less even without sectioning, the thick creamy foam is sure to covered into the hair roots. Just look at the photo, even the black roots is evenly colored completely as well.

Scent:  ★ ★   
Bearable smell

Moisture Level:  ★     ☆
Hair looks really shiny and healthy after first wash. This is really amazing. 

Design/Packaging:  ★ ★   ☆
Love their new packaging, so cute and Japanese feel on it! Honestly I love all the hair color models on the box lol.

Will I buy this product again? 
YES! I do my hair color normally every 3 months :p


Sorry for the quick and non-instruction post! I will do a better one on the next hair-dye brand :D

Comments

  1. This is such a detailed demo. Loved it! I like that this product is foamy and easy to use.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Liese is the best to use by now, easy to use and less messy work too! I love it much much too~

      Delete

Post a Comment

Sweet comments

Popular Posts