Review #08: YADAH Lip Tint Balm in 02. Shiny Peach

Hello beautifuls!


Yo girls! It's been long time I didn't update my beauty blog~ Can't believe we are stepping in the month of August now, which is also my favorite month! Last week I had been to KL for Jay Chou's Concert also for my birthday trip. The trip was amazing and no worries I have more beauty items to reviews coming on the way :D Just as the title, tonight I'm going to review about a lip tint balm. Currently obsessed with tinted stuff for lip/cheek, I really love the idea of tint as the color stays longer and more vivid. First of all I was attracted by Yadah super cute packaging of the little girl. It gave me the lovely sweet artistic feel for it.


WHAT it is about?
Yadah is a specially formulated skincare designed for teenagers and young adults because nowadays our skin tends to connected to harsh chemical that can be found in many other brands. This Yadah products are gentle enough to suits all ages and all skin types. Webstore

Yadah products are 100% free from artificial colouring, mineral oil, sulphate and animal materials. They are based on natural plant extracts like essential oils, ingredients used are plant extracts - a mixture of natural, organic & some with ECOCERT authentication.


WHICH country it comes from? 
Made in Korea


WHERE do I bought it? 
One of Sasa Store in KL.
Cost: MYR 25.00 - with 10% discount becomes MYR 22.50


HOW does it looks like?

Comes in 4 delicious shades - Cherry Red (01), Shiny Peach (02), Sugar Pink (03), Bling Bling Yellow (04)



 3-Free (Paraben Free, Animal materials Free, Benzophenone Free)
Using  natural color ingredients. 
Enriched with cupuacu butter, gives long-lasting lip color and moisture all the day.
Main ingredient : Cupuacu butter, Shea butter, Sunflower seed oil, Jojoba oil
Tomato, Gromwell, Moroheiya natural color.



 Few swipes on hand.

 Wipe off with cotton. 


HOW to use?


Apply balms to lips with a brush or fingertips as often as needed.


RATINGS:
Overall Effects:  ★ ★ ★ ★ 
I like the color! This is my favorite I choose from the other 4 shades. It is really glossy and moisturizing and taking good care to my lips.

Scent:  ★    
Fruity peach smell. I like peach color but not really with the smell. Weird but overall the scent is not overpowering so I'm okay with it.

Moisture Level:      ☆
Went out whole day with it the moisturizing level still with me, good job!

Design/Packaging:  ★ ★ ★ ★ 
Really cute polkadot box that carefully contain the cute little lip balm, extra bonus with the Yadah little girl print on it! Cuteness overload!

Will I buy this product again? 
YES! But I'm sure this might take a while...


Stay tuned for my next post! See ya!





Comments

  1. Making up your lips more shinning and alive, highlighting out your lips, good job keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I know which Sasa shop in KL that you bought from? Or perhaps do you have a list of which Sasa shop in Klang Valley that sells Yadah?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there, I'm not sure do Sasa still carries Yadah brand for now, you buy can buy them online at hermo.my --> https://www.hermo.my/mall/1768-yadah-lip-tint-balm-4-colors-to-choose?ucf=card-box-mallListing

      Delete

Post a Comment

Sweet comments

Popular Posts