Review #06: BENEFIT Refined Finish Facial Polish

Hello Girls!


This review is going to touch on exfoliator for our face. The smoothest surface facial exfoliator comes from Benefit! The reason why I get this exfoliator is based on the review on their website Benefit after I got their Benefit Benetint I fall in love with this 2 products instantly! I will make another post for Benetint but as for now I will talk about this amazing exfoliator first! Another thing that I love this brand is because their retro, quirky, vintage feeling on their packaging, totally love that!



WHAT it is about?
Dull skin from daily stress? Refined finish facial polish beautifully brightens the complexion, gently exfoliating to purify the skin & help minimize the appearance of pores. Reveal skin's natural radiance this facial polish. This transformative exfoliator gently resurfaces the skin with microbeads to help smooth away imperfections. Contains natural clay, known to help minimize the appearance of pores, & seaweed extract rich in minerals, nutrients & sugars, known to purify the skin. This exfoliator is suitable for all skin types, I even tried it on my boyfriend's face as he have sensitive skin, and the results turns out really good.


WHICH country it comes from? 
Made in France


WHERE do I bought it? 
One of Benefit booth in KL.
Cost: MYR 90.00 (127.5g)


HOW does it looks like?





#Beauty Tips 1: After polishing skin, follow with Benefit prep toning lotion/ other skin toner for instant hydration for next steps of routine. 
#Beauty Tips 2: Put it a little longer on your skin for few mins and let it become your mask. It works for me too!


HOW to use?
Apply facial polish after cleansing while you are still in the shower room. Gently massage them into face, avoiding eye area. Rinse with water. Use 1-2 times per week. 


RATINGS:
Overall Effects:  ★ ★ ★ ★ 
This product really WOW me. Really makes me love to use exfoliator to scrub my face. The microbeads are also gentle enough to use daily. A little bit is enough to clean the whole face. My skin feel so fresh, clean and super soft after using it, not to mention the smells really good! Also I don't feel any tingling or sting effect on my skin. This is my 2nd products of Benefit and it's my favorite. 

Scent:  ★    
Seriously once I open the bottle I love the scent. I think it's the seaweed smell makes me dreaming like I'm on the beach. Super love this one!

Moisture Level:  ★ ★  ☆ ☆
Face feels really clean and fresh but not working on the moisture part. Therefore I have to quickly dab on toner to tone the skin up.

Design/Packaging:  ★ ★ ★ ★ 
As long as it's Benefit, love all their packaging! I keep their boxes. 

Will I buy this product again? 
YES! but i think this is gonna use me for a long period of time, so worth it. 


Stay beautiful girls! Stay tuned for my next post it will be on the same brand!



Comments

  1. Thanks for your review! I really like Benefit products too and their packaging is always so cute. I have tried Benetint too and the colour is perfect - one of my faves. Haven't heard of Refined Finish yet but will now look into it.
    Did you get the CosmoBox X Plasterdoll Edition? They had a Benetint in that. I missed out but hope to see some Benefit in a future Beauty Box.
    ShopGirl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thanks for dropping by, I will do another review for Benetint too! I really love Benetint on first try! Yeah you should go and try this one as well...love the smell especially ^^
      It's my first time to know this Cosmobox, thanks for the info!

      Delete
    2. I get my hands on CosmoBox because of your reply, another new beauty box for me to try! Thanks lovely :)

      Delete
  2. You're welcome, enjoy! I also like Bag of Love. They often put in full sizes and brushes. And, I like the bag each month.
    http://www.bag-of-love.com


    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Sweet comments

Popular Posts