Vanity Trove July 2013 Edition "Infinite Youth is Possible with KOSE"

Hello ladies!


This time round I'm gonna blog about the passion on me in investing beauty boxes. I tried Modbox, WonderBox, MIVVA, and now Vanity Trove. This is the first review on beauty box because the past one I don't have the photos available and I use out the products already. If you want to know these boxes I did included the link on the left side on the column.


WHAT is a beauty box?
A monthly subscription to beauty box to receive a surprise out of 5-6 samples of premium/deluxe size products with different brand. Why do we need to get one is because we can understand more of the products without getting the full size on store which is very pricey. We get to try latest different samples and discover them and find out which works for you. I am really interested in beauty box when I found out it is in Malaysia I can't wait to get it all. Therefore I try few beauty boxes company just to receive really cool surprise each month. So here is Vanity Trove July 2013 Edition Review.



This is all the products which is exclusive samples from Infinite Youth Pure Advance Series. I can't wait to try it out but have to finish off the current skincare products I use first. Once I get my hands on these I will make another review on them. The smells really good thou. There is also one special voucher that you can get free trendy pouch and skin analysis with any purchase from the series. I will introduce the step by step products included below:

 1. Pure Advance Oil Cleansing Gel
The unique gel formula spreads smoothly on your skin and turns into oil swiftly. Effectively removes makeup, and dirt from your face. 
Market Price: MYR 119.00 (120g)

 2. Pure Advance Clear Up Wash
Follow up with the luxurious texture of meringue-like bubbles of the Clear Up Wash to remove any excess makeup and sebum from your skin, leaving behind clearer skin and smaller pores. 
Market Price: MYR 99.00 (120g)

 3. Pure Advance Essence Lotion II
Containing natural essences to rejuvenate, hydrate and plump up tired skin, this moist lotion will also reduce the visibility of open pores caused by dryness.
Market Price: MYR 169.00 (160ml)

4. Pure Advance Serum II
The Serum II adjusts the balance of natural oils and water content in your skin and upon application, your skin will appear soft, fluffy and poreless.
Market Price: MYR 169.00 (120ml)

5. Pure Advance Eye Jelly
Instantly replenish moisture around the eyes, creating eyes that radiate with a vibrant impression with Eye Jelly.
Market Price: MYR 180.00 (20g)

6. Deep Protection UV
With the highest level of SPF/PA protection - SPF 50+/PA++++. Deep protection UV powerfully guards skin from harmful UVA/UVB rays. The emulsion-like formula protects the skin's translucency and firmness, making fine wrinkles less visible.
Market Price: MYR 118.00 (30g)



Subscribe NOW if you're interested in getting surprises out of beauty box!
Here is the link Vanity Trove for more info!
Now they even let you to customize your trove from 6-8 samples available.
Cost: MYR 50.00 per month

Comments

Popular Posts