Review #07: BENEFIT Benetint

Hi Lovelies!


Tonight's interesting post is what I had promised that goes to a really little bottle with great fragrance and cute rosy-red colors is non other than Benefit Benetint! It's the sexiest flush you can get from the bottle! This tint is my favorite beauty item of all, so don't look down at it's size, it is really great stuff to me! I will also make the review on it as well as giving some beauty tips on how to use this lip & cheek tint.


WHAT it is about?
Our original rose-tinted stain is kiss-proof, see-through color for lips & cheeks that lasts for hours. Naturally sheer & sexy on all complexions...it's innocent yet provocative. Originally created for an exotic dancer in the 1970s. Benetint has soared to cult fave status. It's loved by celebs, make up artists and girls around the world. It is also loved by me......! Don't believe it, you have to try it yourself.



WHICH country it comes from? 
Made in the USA


WHERE do I bought it? 
One of Benefit booth in KL.
Cost: MYR 110.00 - Benetint is inside the value set Sugarlicious (4.0ml)


HOW does it looks like?



Sugarlicious set contains: (01) Benetint (02) High beam (03) Sugarbomb (04) Ultra Plush     Sugarbomb
The best part is they include the beauty tips on how to use them which I will share it out later.

The glorious bottle.



HOW to use?

Brush three strokes on the apples of your cheeks & blend quickly with fingertip. Apply on lips & blend. For a deeper "pop" of color, repeat.

I guess the photo didn't really shows the color haha, but trust me it really did some impact on my face. Usually I love stronger pop color so I repeat a few times. And you can put on the tint on your lips inside to outwards for the gradation color look.

#Beauty Tips 1: Sweep some blusher powder/ (03)Sugarbomb on your cheeks after Benetint for a more natural look that looks like you are blushing from within.
#Beauty Tips 2: Apply (02)High beam by 3 dots on your cheekbones & blend lightly for dewy, youthful look. 
#Beauty Tips 3: Wear (04) Sugarbomb gloss over (01)Benetint for a delicate pop of color. 
#Beauty Tips 4: Always remember lips comes first! Starting your look with your lip stain gives it a chance to set & prevents you from overdoing your cheek color.


RATINGS:
Overall Effects:  ★ ★ ★ ★ 
This lip stain is like my new love. Successfully makes me love to use lip stain because it can stays all day long and it's doesn't smudge out easily. That's why you guys have to try out using lip stain. Best of all it is 2-in-1 product that it is applicable to my cheeks as well as I love rosy-pink cheeks.

Scent:  ★    
Rose smell. I'm still fine with rose smell and I guess the scent in this bottle is really calming and it's not overpowering to me. Love the smell while apply them on my face. 

Moisture Level:     ☆ ☆
Not Applicable.

Design/Packaging:  ★ ★ ★ ★ 
As long as it's Benefit, love all their packaging! I keep their boxes. For this Sugarlicious set, the design is really cute, hygienic and functional, they comes with mirror inside the box with easy & great tips for me to check it out on how to use them. Another good part is you may use the box to keep your jewelleries as the cosmetic products are designed to take it out easily. 

Will I buy this product again? 
YES! Gonna aim the big bottle this time.


That's the end of my sweet post and I hope you love it!







Comments

  1. I love Benefit products too! Especially their Porefessional, and primer =)!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Sweet comments

Popular Posts