Review #01: SK-II Facial Treatment Essence

Hello beautiful!


This is going to be my first post review on the brand named SK-II. I guess everyone would be familiar with this brand! SK-II is really popular with it's main best seller which is 'the miracle of Pitera', the main ingredient in the SK-II Facial Treatment Essence, in chinese they said 神奇水 (miracle water), so how is that miracle for our skin?
I got my first bottle SK-II Facial Treatment Essence 75ml which is an anniversary gift from my boyfriend. I read on a blogger post before that it is recommend to use when girls reaches her age of 25. That's how eager I want to try it out! Woots!


WHAT it is about?
Let's move on to understand more about this miracle of Pitera. The Japanese people in the old ancient times started to do research on how to achieve good skin. They started to realize it from the sake brewer's hands that looks young and youthful. That is because of the yeast fermentation process, from there they discover the unique yeast strain which is call Pitera. You might want to understand more on this that you can find at their website: http://www.sk-ii.com.my/en/about-skii/the-miracle-of-pitera.aspx


WHICH country it comes from? 
Made in Japan


WHERE do I bought it? 
MetroJaya, Suria Sabah.
Cost: MYR 219.00 (75ml)


 HOW does it looks like?


#Tips 1: When you feel that your skin is extra dry on the day for example after a day out on beach/ you get sunburn, you may pour more of the essence on cotton pad and put onto face for 5 mins for the extra soothing to your skin.

#Tips 2: Get the compressed mask sheet and DIY your own with the essence. Create your own mask!




HOW to use?
Basically I use it after cleansing + toning daily. This is an essence anyway, it's like giving your skin the extra boost and power!


RATINGS:
Overall Effects:  ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
I can feel my skin become more firmer and more radiant! The skin condition become smoother than before, as for wrinkle and spot control hardly for me to review on that yet.

Scent:  ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
It was unpleasing, honestly the scent is like saliva, the results from the essence of Pitera. Think about a fermented fish smells. 

Moisture Level:  ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
The moisture level was good, I can feel the skin manage to fight against dry atmosphere. 

Design/Packaging:  ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Glass bottle never fails to attracts me. Love this kind of packaging! Feel more classy :D

Will I buy this product again? 
YES!



Stay beautiful girls! Stay tuned for my next post!


Comments

  1. fan palm has shown important promise in reducing DHT levels in several subjects and is usually used as a phalacrosis hair loss natural treatment. Proscar, originally developed with 5 milligrams average dose of finasteride, has been used as a treatment for prostate enlargement in men, for more information click here face treatment for men.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Sweet comments

Popular Posts