Review #03: LANEIGE Water Sleeping Pack_EX

Hello Beautiful!


Are you excited from this title? The Laneige brand is really popular all over Korea, This sleeping pack is #1 Global Bestseller! 1 sold every 30 seconds! Can you imagine that? I'm always fail to advertisement like this, I will definitely bought it because I trusted in them. :D If I have the budget I will certainly invest on the Water Bank Series. I heard this brand long time ago from my university friends and I saw her face is really glowing, therefore I decide to give this a try, it's my first sleeping mask anyway, no harm in trying. Also, I love the feel of having supple soft skin not to say flawless skin just like any other Korean artist ladies out there. They do know how to take care of their skin really well.


WHAT it is about?
Water Sleeping Pack_EX is the secret of beauty sleep. It's a non sticky and supple gel-type sleeping pack that you can put on your face and let it do it's magic while you sleep. How awesome is that? ^^ It fills your skin with moisture for deep suppleness and brightens the skins for overall radiance. Double goodness in one pack, great! Laneige brand is more focus on moisture and hydration to the skin that they introduce more on water ingredient in their products. This leave-on gel mask contains Himalaya Snow Water, which deeply infuse your skin with 9 hours of intense hydration, recharging your skin with moisture while you sleep. and chestnut extract, which leaves your skin looking crystal clear.


WHICH country it comes from? 
Made in Korea


WHERE do I bought it? 
Parkson, 1 Borneo Sabah.
Cost: MYR 100.00 (80ml)


HOW does it looks like?
   




HOW to use?
There is a instruction given inside the box, but it is quite annoying to me if I do follow all the steps. So I will just tell  you guys roughly and easy ways to put on this good stuff!
If your skin is dry and tight, apply a generous amount of Water Sleeping Pack_EX after your refiner(toner)  
and emulsion as an intensive hydration mask twice a week before your bedtime.
Apply more than you would to give your skin a boost of hydration. (Don't be stingy on this seriously!)
Spread it directly onto your face (as if you're icing a cake) then leave it on. 
Do not massage the formula into your skin.
It should be absorbed in 5 minutes without leaving a sticky finish and you will wake up to baby-soft skin. 
Enjoy intensive hydration, overnight brightening and aromatic comfort sleep.


RATINGS:
Overall Effects:  ★ ★ ★ ★ 
I really do love this product! Fall in love on first try. The smell, the texture and easily spread on my skin not forgetting waking up to soft supple skin. 

Scent:  ★ ★ ★  
An aromatic essence compound exclusively developed by AMOREPACIFIC, Sleepscent™, helps to relax your mind and body and derive for a good sleep. Essential oils from Orange Flower, Rose, Ylang Ylang, Sandal Wood etc. are contained in the Sleepscent™. Love this scent on first try, it is really relaxing and do helps in sleeping routine. 

Moisture Level:  ★ ★ ★  
Loving this moisturizing effect it's like boosting extra water to my skin especially when you sleeping inside air-conditioned room.

Design/Packaging:  ★ ★ ★ ★ 
Soft blue light transparent jar that keeps the sleeping gel in safe condition. 

Will I buy this product again? 
YES!


Enjoy the post & be beautiful!

Comments

  1. Dear, love ur blog le =)!! <3 Keep it up! Have try Kose Product? Currently they have promotion in KL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Clover! ^^ miss you ah~ recently crazy for beauty stuff so decided to make a beauty blog, I have Kose samples only haha~ end of this month I will go to KL for Jay's concert! Gonna meet you all up if possible hehe~

      Delete

Post a Comment

Sweet comments

Popular Posts