Bag of Love July 2013 Edition

Hi sweetie!


This beauty box post is going to be quite interesting because I'm going to reveal the beauty items I got from Bag of Love! This is my first time to subscribe Bag of Love, I'm really tempted to get them because this times it is not in box, but in bags! cute lovely different bags every month! Too bad when they only deliver within Peninsular Malaysia I'm so disappointed but now they can deliver to East Malaysia for people like me! Mad happy for it, Thanks Mimi! For July edition she included 6 deluxe items instead of 5! That's really awesome also Mimi give us spoilers of the brand beforehand, without hesitation I quickly grab a bag! And I'm so happy to say that I have no regret to get this bag, once again I want to thanks Mimi for bringing this bag over to East Malaysia so I got the chance to enjoy it, I am really one kind of beauty freak *lovessssss*
If you are also one of beauty freak like me, please you guys have to try this beauty surprise company with the link provided at the left side column on my blog. Or just move on to their facebook page Bag of Love - Facebook for latest updates! Mimi is really sweet and funny, she have a great sense of humour!
Sorry for crapping so long in this post, FYI, the courier service that being use for East Malaysia is Airpak service, they have real fast and good delivery service, not bad! Ok guys I will show again the link to subscribe on this lovely bags before I show the pictures <3


Subscribe here
Website : Bag of Love and click 'GET THE BAG'
Facebook : Bag of Love - Facebook
Cost: MYR 39.90 per month (Add MYR6.00 postage fee for East Malaysia customers)
For East Malaysia customer, you have to manually do the payment as below:
Manually bank in to Maybank account :  5123 9806 2914 (Pandoras Bag)
Then email your name, mobile number, delivery address and bank receipt to 
special@bag-of-love.com
Next coming up is their August edition bag, I hope this time round Mimi will spill out spoilers again >.<


Here comes the lovely July edition Bag of Love <3
This month, Bag of love is all sweet and demure - 
characteristic of us Asian girls! Dig into
this month's offerings and delight yourself with some of the most
well-loved brands made specially for us.
Asia's Beloved Gems

 The goods is bursting that 2 more products unable to fit inside the bag! 
How awesome is that?

Full preview of the bag products, 6 brands in a bag with all deluxed items <3
Mad happy even when typing this >.<

See? super love this bag design, look at the cute lil cotton ball and 
the gold plated 'Bag of Love' sign. Really sweet of her/him that design this edition.

1. Freshel Pore Cover BB Cream
First item! Which is also my most favorite, will try it soon!
Directions : After sun block and before make up, dot this BB cream on T-zone, chin and cheeks 
then blend out.
Market Price: MYR59.00 (50g)

2. THEFACESHOP Chia Seed Trial Set
Second favorite, oh my I love this smell when I open the seed cream, can't wait to try it too!
So much to try so little time T.T
Directions: On cleansed face, pat on Watery Toner on the face, Follow this by massaging in the Watery Lotion during the say and the Moisture-Holding Seed Cream at night.
Market Price: Full size range from MYR79.90 - MYR99.90

3. JuJu Aquamoist Facial Cleansing Wash
Another favorite item and brand that I long to try! Very happy to see this brand in beauty box company. This is great travel size for my next KL trip~
Directions: On wet face, massage in a pea-sized amount of face wash. Rinse.
Market Price: MYR36.90 (120g)

4. L'oreal Professional Paris Liss Ultime Smoothing Shampoo for Unmanageable Hair
What a long name for a shampoo >.< Got this before at another beauty box, happy to see it again cos it is really nice to use, great for travelling too for such size!
Market Price: MYR50.00 (250ml)

5. Polka Dot...by Splassh Nail Polish
This one is my least favorite as I don't play with nail polish, will pass in down to my sister!
Really cute bottle design thou!
Directions: After applying a base coat, swipe a stripe of polish down the middle of your nail from
cuticle to tip before following it with either side. Finish off with a top coat.
Market Price: MYR7.90 - 8.90

Woops...one final family photo of the items, I really love it so much! This is my first time subscribe of it and I have no regret because Bag of Love didn't fail to excites me!

Oh...One more item I forgot to add on, this one is also my favorite...getting too excited until I forgot to take the photo...but you may see on the photo above!
6. Etude House Moistfull Aloe Skincare 4 Kinds Kit
This smells really nice too! Now I could not make my mind which to try first...oh my!
Directions: On cleansed face, pat on Soothing Skin on the face with gentle patting. 
Let it absorb completely into the skin. 
Follow this with the First essence and then with Soothing Lotion. 
Finish with Soothing Cream.
Market Price: Full size range from MYR69.90 - MYR99.90




Finally end of the long beauty rant post! Hope it helps you to know more brands out there hehe!
Don't forget to subscribe them or see see their Facebook page first before you decide.
Have a beautiful weekend!



Comments

  1. Sister, that pore fresel bb cream I wan at try oh!!!! Tha nail color I wan try also oh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Im already want to give you to try de la! SEE u later

      Delete
  2. Wow this is so lovely dear! Thanks for telling me this! Im gonna subscribe to it too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes pls try this beauty box company...currently I'm addicted to buy beauty bag, you can like their Facebook page and know more updates!

      Delete
  3. I do hope they bring back Definite brushes soon :). Did you also subscribe for the Special Edition bag?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg Fiona you reply on my blog :D Nope I did not subscribe on the SE one coz I'm more into skincare than make up, kinda poor at make up >.< But I cant wait for their August bag!

      Delete
    2. Haha Irean!

      For me, I would prefer cosmetic at the moment. I have too much skin care at the moment. No wait, my makeup is also getting overloaded :D. Taking a break from beauty boxes now although I'm kinda addicted to it :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Sweet comments

Popular Posts