Review #02: KOSÉ SEKKISEI Lotion Mist

Hi gorgeous!


The second review I'm talk to blog about is from the brand Kose. I love this product as well as I know their popular product the SEKKISEI Lotion Excellent but due to budget issue can't manage to get that. Therefore I have their SEKKISEI Lotion Mist instead. I want the sun protector and clear whitening mask, well, maybe next time~
Still, I'm very glad to have this little bottle of mist because this is the second face mist I got after Eau Thermale Avene. Both function works the same but I personally love this SEKKISEI more especially the scent smells so nice.


WHAT is it about?
This lotion mist [contains a "translucency recipe" consisting of approx. 100 carefully selected oriental plants. The spray gently hydrates skin with oriental plant extracts, creating fine textured, moist, translucent skin like snow.] Seriously that is what exactly how you feel when you use the products! Your skin feel balance, preventing dullness, skin troubles, and acne that caused by dryness, or sun-tanned skin.


WHICH country it comes from? 
Made in Japan


WHERE do I bought it? 
Parkson, 1 Borneo Sabah.
Cost: MYR 49.00 (50ml)


HOW does it looks like?



The photo above shows how moisture the mist looks like, and you can imagine how the hydration really did a great job on my face!


HOW to use?
Without shaking the can, hold it upright 20cm from your face. Close your eyes and mouth, spray and blend in. Do not inhale directly.
Use in the following situations:
- When you feel like your skin is dry and lacking translucency
- When you want to apply lotion quickly (like straight out of a bath)
- To use as portable lotion for holidays/ sports activities
- When touching up your make up! (Can be spray over your make up)
- For refreshment during the day


RATINGS:
Overall Effects:  ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Love this effects because my skin feel fresh and gentle like baby skin immediately after the spray! It is really refreshing together with the lovely scent.

Scent:  ★ ★ ★  ☆
The smell is a modern gentle floral scent characteristic which is really refreshing and feel so fresh! Love it!

Moisture Level:  ★ ★ ★  ☆
The moisture level was great, it can instantly hydrates the skin whenever you want it!

Design/Packaging:  ★ ★ ★  ☆
Simple blue steel bottles, not bad as it really carry the branding well. 

Will I buy this product again? 
YES!


Be beautiful girls! Coming up next: Laneige Water Sleeping Pack! ^-^

Comments

  1. I love the KOSE Whitening Mask =), it does well on my skin! especially for pore..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Sweet comments

Popular Posts