Review #05: HOLIKA HOLIKA The Chal Essential Collagen Lifting Cream

Hi beautiful!


Tonight going to review about one lifting cream by Holika Holika. Just tested one time on my face and I fall in love with the product! Mainly because the texture of it, the texture is kinda same with Laneige firming sleeping pack but I din't tried that before so I cannot compare about it. I show to mom and she straight away got 2 jars for stock purpose. Some more they are having sales now which is really affordable and so worth the price.


WHAT is it about?
Lifting cream which marine collagen (40%), rice gemmule extracts give moisture and elasticity to your skin. Giving your face watery and lively effect.


WHICH country it comes from? 
Made in Korea


WHERE do I bought it? 
Holika Holika Outlet, Suria Sabah.
Cost: MYR 37.60 sales discount (50ml)


HOW does it looks like?





Look at the texture of the product, it's like jelly form with bouncing feeling. Once you messed up the product with a spatula, after few seconds it will turn back into it's original state! That's how amazing the firming/lifting effect it could be to our face. 


HOW to use?
Apply morning and evening at the final stage of skin care routine. Best after toner/essence. Apply a suitable amount with the spatula provided (for hygiene purpose, plus your finger can't scoop the products out) on your face and neck and tab with your palms to make it fully absorbed into your skin. I do recommended to use at night because the products is not that light and have a warm feeling.


RATINGS:
Overall Effects:  ★ ★ ★  ☆
I love the texture so much, it's really fun and enjoyable to scoop those onto my face. Also, I never say no to collagen products, I really need that due to my age haha~

Scent:  ★ ★ ★  
The smell is soothing to our skin and fine to me. 

Moisture Level:  ★     ☆
Yes it do does it's job for the moisture part, making the skin firm and pump up with all the goodness.

Design/Packaging:  ★ ★   ☆
The jar looks normal to me, but thumbs up with the good hygiene quality of the packaging. 

Will I buy this product again? 
YES


That's all for today, it's time to grab my beauty sleep! Nightz


Comments

Popular Posts