Review #30: ☆BABY FOOT 婴儿脚丫子脱皮修護足膜☆

Hey lovelies!


Hello ^^ Tonight gonna write a quick post about my latest launched product from Taiwan which is the BABY FOOT 婴儿脚丫子脱皮修護足膜! Sorry for the Chinese words, it's actually means Baby Foot Peeling Exfoliating Repairing Foot Mask! Good to say that this is one big big recommendation from me, until I want to blog about it :D Please try them for those that didn't try a peeling foot mask before! This product able to make you skin smooth like baby skin once again and softened them as well. Recommended to use once every month to maintain a baby soft skin. You know that our feet need to be taken care as well right, well later on I have my own feet to be uploaded out with gross exfoliated skin. Warned you girls first. Read on!

Main ingredients: 
IUPAC Element - effectively soften skin to remove dead skin cell
Aloe Vera Element - moisturizing, whitening
Cucumber Extract - calm the skin
Collagen - moisturizing, repairing, firming
Milk - whitening


WHICH country it comes from? 
Made in Taiwan


WHERE do I bought it? 
Comment me below! Get it from iBeauty Store
30ml x 2 pairs /Box

HOW does it looks like?










WARNING! Gross photo below, scroll down with caution! 










HOW to use?
Wash the feet and put on the mask, gently press on the outside for helping the feet yo absorb the essence. Tear off double sided tape and fix. Move freely (can be put on socks). After 60-90 minutes, take out the mask and wash feet thoroughly then dry with towel.

Gentle reminder:
Not for sensitive/allergic skin user. 
For people that have super dry skin, please do use moisturizing lotion on your feet after the peeling effect occurs. (for about 10 days)


RATINGS:
Overall Effects:  ★ ★ ★  
This product is personally recommended by me! Which is why I'm happy that the supplier introduce this to us to save our pretty feet! This is indeed effective and my skin started to peel off after 2 days! Mad happy when seeing all those dead skin coming out, feel that all the dirty skin comes out and feels satisfies! Just 5-7 days the feet will started to peel off by itself, but my hand is really itchy to peel them off  slowly~ I will definitely use it again after 2 months! This box comes in 2 pairs so it is quite worth the price! Ask me now :p

Scent:  ★    ☆
Strong scent like peach scent, I'm not interested with it.

Moisture Level:  ★ ★ ★  
My feet definitely feel more moisturize, and brighter too! Skin feels smoother and clean, just like you are helping it to change their skin and letting them breath!

Design/Packaging:  ★ ★ ★  
Normal box packaging to contains 2 pairs of foot mask inside.


Sorry for the gross photo ahead >.<
But are you eager to try this product out and save your feet to beautiful soft & smooth skin?
What are you waiting for?
Quick get it from me now!
Comment below ya and let me know coz I'm selling them, large stocks available :D


Comments

  1. Hi pretty, just wondering whether we should use the mask for 5 consecutive days, or the dirt will surely comes out even with 2 times application.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Oh just use 1 pair of foot mask then wait for the results...dead skin cells will start falling off within 5-7 days!

      Delete
  2. Baby Foot ♥ ♥ you have sell this too?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Sweet comments

Popular Posts