THELILACBOX Box 6

Purple is the name!


Hello! It's been long time since I last talk about beauty box. Don't you worry I'm still loving to subscribe beauty boxes it's just that this new year is really busy for me and many delayed post happens. Now, this box I think I am the most late one to blog about it lol I don't mind thou as there are really good stuff in it and I'm happy! One thing is that the company does not deliver to EM yet which is why thankfully I have a friend that helps me out to order them and courier them to me again. Thank you Silviana.



It is none other than thelilacbox - the only premium-brand beauty box in Malaysia
For beauty lovers: blind date in a box
I have been longing to get this box since they started last year but it is not available in EM yet. Therefore, this year with the help of my friend, this box finally appears in front of me. It is my first date ever. Scream of happiness. Now Box 6 have been sold out long time ago, and just have to wait for box 7 now...they took quite a long time to prepare them.




1. Algotherm Plumping Original Gel & Reviving Source Mask




2. Balmain Eau D'Ivoire
It is a sensual and sophisticated fragrance. The new interpretation reveals a sparkling departure with fresh and fruity notes. The floral velvety heart wraps itself in delicate and deep musks, for an extreme femininity.
Once I opened this box it is full with this sweet soft smell out of this vial. I instantly fell in love with this scent and planning to get bigger size of this, really suitable for a day work or a sweet date! 
The bf love this smell as well *double win* 
Somehow this scent reminds me of Escada Absolutely Me, correct me if I'm wrong :p




3. Kerastase Specifique Sensidote Dermo-Calm
This is an soothing calming masque for sensitive scalp to all hair types. 
This smells really really good, like heavenly smell~ This smells certainly can change someone's mood! Love it not sure if it works or not! I wouldn't want to waste it away, planning to use them on my next trip yeah!



4. Kerastase Homme Capital Force Daily Treatment Shampoo
Homme means goes to the boys! The size is good enough for the bf for his next trip use. 
Not going to review about this. :p



5. StriVectin-WH Photo-White Booster Serum
Serum is a must for me on daily basis. This just comes in the right time. 



6. Kneipp Stress Free Bath - Mandarin Orange
I have this in sachets instead on this cute little bottle. Well travel size like this will goes into my travel bucket for me to bring on my future trips haha!


I am being happy and satisfied with this Box 6 when I actually saw the disappointment reviews. I'm not sure why but this is my first and my current location making me quite hard to access to more new varieties of brands and therefore I am quite glad with it! Now am waiting for the next Teehee~
Follow them and wait for Box 7 @thelilacbox

Comments

Popular Posts