ipmart.com.my

Hey guysss!
-Advertorial-

Ever wonder what is your favorite gadget? What about your favorite gadget brand?  I bet you can guess my favorite gadget brand correct right when I enclosed the photo above? :D Yup! I love Apple. An apple a day keeps the doctor away lol I love this brand even more when I watch the movie of Steve Jobs. But I only have 1 Apple product which is my lovely phone now. Loving it to the max!


Well, there is now GOOD NEWS for the guys! Finally a post suitable for guys (girls too!) Guys! It's time for you to do online shopping now, don't get jealous of girls shopping business anymore... :p
An online website that sells most of the latest gadgets from mobile phone, notebook, PC & Mac, printer to camera too! They do have really big range of gadget products up to date!
Quick logon to i-Pmart to browse and start shopping!
Why?
Because my dear readers gets to enjoy RM15 discount when you purchase above RM100!
Just type in the iPmart discount voucher code: 498373LPM before you checkout!
This code have unlimited usage but it is valid until 31st March 2014 only!
So better share it among your friends too!



Be up-to-date y'all!

Comments

Popular Posts