My 1st time with NIVEA’s rinse off body lotion

Hello lovelies!



Hello! This is something I wanted to blog about few weeks ago but I keep delayed them. But now finally here comes the ---> Nivea Body Lotion In-Shower Intensive Skin Conditoner. Well, I have been longing to try product this! Thank God for whoever that invented this kind of beauty technology!! When I first saw the product introduction at the Cleo's Magazine, I was like what?! A rinse off body lotion?! What is that?! I bet this is something really cool and it's A-MUST-TRY product! If you have not, you should!

I have some body lotion at home but they are just looking like a 'flower vase' among all my beauty products! I tried them once and leave them there like FOREVER. I never touch them after that. To be honest, I do love body lotion and I think it's a must to use them especially after our shower to just makes our body skin feels even smoother or fairer. For the extra bonus, body lotion makes us girls smells even better! *wink* For my case, my body does not love the body lotion that applies. I will straightaway feel stickiness and lead to feeling hot too. I think I am hot blooded creature lol. I have sweaty hands and therefore while waiting & waiting the body lotion on my hands does not dry off instead the heat making my hands even worst. I always wash them off my hands after that. Therefore I hate the feeling using them ever since. And Oh, I don't use hand cream either. Same theory.

But for this new innovation when I saw it, I feel so grateful that there is such thing I don't even. Suitable for people like me, FYI I'm super lazy to apply 'creamy' stuff on my body. Since this product is coming in handy why not? Apply body lotion while you shower and rinse them off! Isn't it easy? 1 stone kill 2 birds while you shower! Thank goodness.



WHAT it is about?
Nivea Body Lotion In-Shower Intensive Skin Conditioner is the 1st rinse-off body lotion for instant silky soft & water-like skin. That's make moisturising even easy & convenient now. One that you can use directly in the shower to help you achieve silky soft and water-like skin minus the stickiness. The unique, breakthrough formula works with wet skin and provides a fast and easy way to keep it moisturised all day long as soon as you step out of the shower. Available in two variants, one for dry skin and another for normal skin to cater to every woman's needs. For me, I bought the normal skin one (white bottle) as I told you I am hot blooded creature so my skin is quite normal and feeling hot sweaty all the time. Read on if you want to know how I feel after using this on my first time. :P


WHICH country it comes from? 
Made in Thailand


WHERE do I bought it? 
Guardian Outlet
Cost: MYR11.88 after a discount


HOW does it looks like?









HOW to use?
Step 1: Use your shower gel like normal and rinse off
Step 2: Apply Nivea In-Shower Skin Conditioner while still in the shower
Step 3: Rinse them off!
Step 4: Get dressed


RATINGS:
Overall Effects:  ★ ★ ★  
This is highly recommended product if you love body lotion but feeling lazy to apply them? Love how effective and fast that it can works well even when we shower we can still apply body lotion. Love the new invention. I do have some comments on the product thou. Applying this body lotion leaving you a wax and slippery kind of feeling on my skin, even when you rinse them off! The wax feeling is still there that makes me feel a lil weird but after I rinse off and towel-dry my body, within 30 seconds it's all good! Another good thing is, the scent~ feels so good. 

Scent:  ★    ☆
Love the scents, not too overpowering kind. Soothes and calm my skin.

Moisture Level:  ★ ★ ★  
Yup the skin is definitely feels more moisturize and the same time leaving the skin soft & smooth.

Design/Packaging:  ★ ★ ★  
The tube design is quite troublesome to squeeze the body lotion out since it is slippery to apply, perhaps a better design next time?


Nevertheless, ending the post with youtube videos that contains hot guys! :D


So yeah, continue to be beautiful~

Comments

  1. I've never heard of a skin conditioner that you put on and rinse off in the shower but this sounds affordable enough to try. I like DOVE and have been enjoying the shampoo/ conditioner set that Mi Mi gave us in Bag of Love. I liked it so much I got the full-sizes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup it is quite affordable and this body lotion suitable for people that are lazy to apply body lotion after shower...just like me! haha...Do try this out and let me know your comments :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Sweet comments

Popular Posts