A Belated Valentine's Day Post

Happy Valentines!


Heya! So sorry for this late post of my Valentines Day post, but I heard people saying that doesn't matter with the date, as long as both shall love and cherish each other, everyday is like a Valentines right? Correct or not? haha...thanks to my busy schedule that I didn't manage to blog about this on my Valentines mood. While looking back at the photos it's still feel fresh in my mind, thanks dear! I guess this post gonna be photo-heavy-post with gift I got for my bf and also from him. I hope this can be somewhat an idea of what you want to give to your partner maybe? Teehee...

That day is actually quite normal for me because this year Valentines Day falls together with the last day of CNY. But me and my sister decided to make strawberry coated with chocolate for our partner and wait until the night comes...to gift exchanging/opening time! It's feels like Christmas haha =X 
Now let's see what I got here...ending the post with a photo of us!

 I got him Kiehl's product!
Seriously I don't have much idea on what to buy to a guy, it's like I'm out of ideas everytime...but if you ask me ideas on what to buy for a girl...I bet it's gonna be a long list...lol
For him I can only think of beauty products which is something I am passionate about lately,
thought of PS games too but I'm super bad at it, don't want to risk wasting my hard earn $$ haha...
So I think of getting something that is useful + less troublesome for him...

 Super love this box! I'm planning to get more of this next time...



 So this is what I got!
Kiehl's Facial Fuel Sky Flyin' Foaming Multi - Gel
it's a shave gel + face cleanser for men
Awesome I guess? I know most of the guys annoyed with steps by step skincare routine so I think this is a great idea for them! 2-in-1 on the go product especially if they are in the rush of work lol
My bf is using them now, and he loves to play with the product...it comes out in gel texture and turns into bubble foam in seconds! Actually I love this kind of invention too haha
Just the bad side is this tube is hard to control when you put too much pressure on it, they will results in wasting of the product

 Free samples from the BA.
Oh btw I get this from 1 Borneo if you guys interested.
The BA there is super nice and generous also, because they give out free samples when you consult them accordingly.
This one is Kiehl's Facial Fuel Energizing Scrub
it's a skin buffer for men

 And this is Kiehl's Facial Fuel No-Shine Hydrator
it's a oil-free 24-hour moisture gel for men
act as a moisturizer for guys, if they are hardworking enough to slap this on.

 This is my free samples! Awesome much?
She gave me from cleanser to toner to moisturizer to sunblock! I am interested with their other range of products...so when I got the time and $$, I will definitely get back there...

 Here is my bf version: A sweet gift to me...^^



 Tadaa~~~ He asked me to open this gift box slowly because I'm too excited to open this and I did not know it is a modified box! Meaning to say this box is handle with care.
I couldn't stop laughing at the designer to design this box for me...but truly surprise and touching T.T
It's a cut-out box handmade by him!
Cutting out my photos out from FB and printed out in blurred pixel and sprinkles with glitters and glue all over the box...2 hearts sticking out at the side...Cute right?

 And my gifts is showing outside the box and inside the box...


 A Pandora gift that he got me...truly unforgettable moments ever.










My first Pandora silver bracelet with limited edition Valentine's day charm!
He told me this is the last charm in the shop so he quickly grab it lol

Here comes some of our celebration photos that are more 'exclusive' but I post it out here...
Mostly photo like this can only be seen at my FB/Instagram :D
Blurry photo taken with iPhone~

 Me & my sister artwork...making chocolate coated strawberry for the night...
It is too overly sweet...regret putting too much chocolate...lol



 Our Valentine's Dessert Night lol

 Hope he likes my gift...it's useful :D

Ending with a photo of us! Forever love.


Comments

  1. So sweet oh...... wish you both 长长久久ah ~~~ :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe...thank you, I am waiting for your invitation leh ^^

      Delete
  2. Aw, so sweet of you to share your Valentine's with us - you and the bf are SO adorable!!
    It has been a long time since I got a handmade card but you got the most awesome handmade gift box ever! I am really impressed. Most men these days are just sending a WhatsApp message lol
    I do love the handmade personal touches you both put toward one another's gifts.
    And, I do see that beauty boxes are on your mind with your gift for him ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you dear! It is really my first time to receive something handmade like this, I'm so surprise too that a guy can create this which is rare and really memorable for me.

      Yes reason why I get him beauty stuff because me myself can go and try and tested with other beauty products in the shop too...just a good excuse for me I guess haha!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Sweet comments

Popular Posts