Triple Combo Bag of Love 2014 Edition

Bursting with bag of love!



Just a gentle reminder that this is going to be a heavy-photo post! I got a bomb from BOL! Not one bag, not two bags, but three bags from BOL! I couldn't imagine how happy I am to receive this surprise news from Mimi, she is indeed a wonderful and honest and true owner of BOL! Mimi shower me with 3 beauty bags which includes men's beauty bag to the boys. Thank you Mimi for the love gifts! Please, girls, follow up the FB page to stay close to BOL news, it's really fun and exciting to subscribe to this beauty bag. Sad to say that they no longer having the bag every month, instead they have one bag bi-monthly. Sneak peek for March/April bag is really cute trust me, go grab them now before it's too late! They gone real quick!


January Bag: New Year, New You



 1. Etude House Wonder Pore After Sun Special Set

On cleansed face, pat on Wonder Pore Freshner on the face with gentle patting. Then massage Moistfull Aloe Soothing Gel over face and neck.
Once a week, deep cleanse by applying a layer of Wonder Pore Clay Clear on cleansed face for 20 minutes, then rinse.
I haven't got the time to try this, but eager to try this soon!

2. Wella Professional Enrich Moisturizing Shampoo

Distribute evenly through wet hair and lather. Rinse thoroughly.

3. Wella Professional Enrich Moisturizing Treatment

Apply to damp hair for 10 minutes then rinse.
I think we got lots of hair product from beauty box company, all these will go into my travel bucket for future use haha!

4. Alqvimia Body Sculptor Oil, Anti-Cellulite Body Oil, Shape Reducer Body Oil

Apply at night after shower with an ascending circular movement to the targeted area.
Not that interested to use this so this will go to my Carousell acc.
Follow me there: carousell.co/ireanloves

5. King of Mask All-in-One Collagen Mask

Apply on the face and leave on for 30 minutes. Peel off and massage remaining essence into the skin.

6. Uber Men Whitening Hydra Gel Cleanser + Toner Effect

Lather up a small amount using damp hands and massage the face with circular movements. Rinse
I think this is brilliant idea to combine 2-in-1 function especially for men. They'll love it.

Few vouchers included. 


Special edition bag: Men's edition beauty bag



5 full-sized product from Uber-Men. You may find this at Guardians.

1. Uber Men Spike Wax

Apply a small dab and distribute evenly onto your palms. Spread evenly onto hair to create desired style.


2. Uber Men EDT Attitude 100ml

3. Uber Men Oil Away Power Cleanser + Toner Effect

A cooling foaming cleanser that moisturizes and tones, leaving skin soft and supple without causing dryness & tightness. Enhanced with B-Glucan and "Rhyolite Exfoliator" gently exfoliates to refine skin surface and absorbs excess oil. Can be used as shaving foam.


4. Uber Men Pozess Power Advanced Deodorant Body Spray

Shake well. Hold can upright and spray 15cm from underarm or body.


5. Uber Men Multi Protector Moisturizer SPF30++
4 in 1 Action

Apply evenly on exposed skin before exposure to sun.

Sharing these 5 products to my bf and brother. Hope they will like it.


February Bag: Love is in the...bag!


Happy 1st Anniversary to Bag of Love! 12 Mimi Style in the bag. Very cute right?


1. G'Sang Nail Polish Gel Effect

Apply two layers after base coat and top off with a top coat.
Not keen with the color so this will go to my Carousell acc.
Follow me there: carousell.co/ireanloves



2. Wella Professionals Extra Volume Styling Mousse

On damp hair, distribute evenly from roots to ends. Blow dry.
Goes to my mom! I don't use mousse either >.<


3. Hydrasea Ultra Moisturizing Polarized Water Serum, Hydra Original Non-Oily Ultra Moisturizing Fluid, Hydrasea Thirst-Relief Rehydrating Mask

Apply an even layer of serum on cleansed face and neck, and follow with the fluid. Once a week, massage a layer of mask onto face and neck, leave for 10 minutes and wash off.
Interested with this thou!

4. Nanowhite Infinity Diligent Night Masque

Apply a generous layer on face and leave overnight. Wash off the next day.
Goes to my mom again! 


I think the packaging have to be improve. Looks huge from the outlook but half empty in the inside.
I thought somebody use them lol

5. Murad Age Reform Rapid Collagen Infusion

Massage evenly over clean face, neck and chest. Follow with a moisturizer.
Not really keen with Murad's brand sorry. Tried one of their product before doesn't suits me.

So far this two products are the one that attracts me. I love the gel effect nail but too bad not the color. 
Better luck for me next time!

Cute pin included for us! Thanks!


Subscribe here for March/April Bag
Website : Bag of Love and click 'GET THE BAG'
Facebook : Bag of Love - Facebook
Cost: MYR 39.90 per month (not including postage fee)
For East Malaysia customer, you have to manually do the payment as below:
Manually bank in to Maybank account :  5123 9806 2914 (Pandoras Bag)
Then email your name, mobile number, delivery address and bank receipt to 
sub@bag-of-love.com
Just 'like' their Facebook page to get more info, they update most of the time there!

Comments

  1. I heard the next day is going to be awesome. So wanting to get one but I have so many stuff at home haha. Have to pass this time :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe...Yes! I love the next beauty bag! I love everything cute, I miss your review on beauty boxes...

      Delete
  2. i'm waiting for the next bag :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these editions and I really enjoy your review of beauty boxes/ bags too. I am particularly enamoured with the gel-like nail polish. Have you tried it yet?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Sweet comments

Popular Posts