My Christmas Wishlist~*8*~by Santa Hermo + The Butterfly Project

Hello sweetie!
*Updated!*


"If only someone could grant my wishes for me this Christmas"

How I wish there will be real Santa visiting my house, while I put cookies and milk under the Christmas tree for him. I have been believing that Santa do exist in western country, that is why I love western country so much and of course my favorite seasons will be winter and also Christmas!
I can't wait for Christmas.
Christmas is romantic.
Christmas is about giving more than receiving.
Christmas is about love.

And therefore...
Santa Hermo is coming to town!
this Christmas, a big thank you to ButterflyProjectMalaysia collaborating with Hermo to grant the wishes of lucky butterflies come true through this Christmas.
 
How awesome is that?! Just wish list your favorite item within RM80 and blog about it!
For more info click here


So I do have a wish list too *thick face*
I guess my wish list will be a never ending of list = - =
But still, I enjoy browsing through Hermo website and choose my so-wanna-try beauty product. 
So here you go, Santa Hermo *wink*


I always wanted to try this lip care product. The effect is nourishing and brightening lip.
Not forget to soften them and make it a kissable lip!


by Nature Republic (RM50.00)
Okay why I wish to get this, because it is always out of stock! 
Saw a lot of amazing reviews about this product too! This product is so 'multipurpose' that makes me feel interested with it lol

Now I'm done with the wish list, I hope Santa Hermo will visit my blog >.<
Either one of the product above you grant them I will be grateful. Thank you first.

Btw, before I signing off.
Why don't you girls try to join this too?
25th - 14th Dec: Create your Wish List on blog 
17th - 24th Dec: Santa Hermo grants wishes!
Hermo is a huge company that owns a huge collection of beauty products in Malaysia.
They are like 'Groupon' to me, everyday have lower price than market price and great deals to be given out so don't missed out the chance! Because it is so worth before you knew it :p
It's even better when you saw buy 2 free shipping and no-question-ask 14 days refund. Everyone loves to shop but worrying to pay the shipping cost sometimes it is pricey for me.
Seriously,
they are one of the best beauty company that I will rely on. Where will you find cheap + original + 100% refundable + discount everyday beauty shop online? Try Hermo


Oh My Goodness, guess what guys? I found a parcel send on me to my office (I wonder how they got my office address, I didn't write any) after my holidays end it is from HERMO!!! I could not express my overjoy that they choose me to make my Christmas wish list came true! Thank you so much Santa Hermo for granting my wishes. In order to thanks them, I actually bought something from their website again. It is so worth for their year end sale, the price are super cheap, more than 50% discount! If not the price will be much be expensive if I bought outside. I'm so happy for what Hermo get for me everytime. Thank you once again!

 The box came in not in a good condition! But still love it coz I knew this is a surprise from them ^^

 My wishes granted! T_T



Gave one of these to my sister to try it out! This is super useful as I know. Will try it and review soon. Thank you Hermo!

Comments

  1. wow wow... Love the Beauty Stuff you shared~ ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^^ Thanks...you can also join this Santa Hermo by blog them in your blog! Join now~~ ends at 14th Dec...

      Delete
    2. Blog liao... wish we both can get la... ngek ngek ngek~~~

      Delete
    3. Yup wish for our Christmas gift haha~~

      Delete
  2. Hope you get your wish, Irean! Merry Christmas, by the way!
    My sister just brought me back the Aloe Vera gel from Korea and I can't wait to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas to you too! Now everyone feeling so Christmas thanks to Hermo + Butterfly project :D
    Wow...after you tried them must review the goodness of it, it's always out of stock~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Sweet comments

Popular Posts