Bag of Love October 2013 Edition Say Boo!

Say Boo!


Holla! Another post about beauty bag here from Bag of Love. Totally in love with every month of BOL but couldn't really afford to get them all as I need to settle other stuff and in tight budget. But this month I got the chance to touch and review them all thanks to my sister lol! BOL really making  their effort to make beauty box a special one I would say. I love all the creative design from the team. It does not makes me feel bored, it making me feel excited and go crazy for it instead. I love designed items. Wish one day I could even join them :p For the month October, as you guys know it is the Halloween month, western ghost festival >.< It should be scary but the beauty bag turns out to be so cute! I couldn't feel any fear to it at all, well maybe except the nail polish lol...


If you love this bag too, too bad that they are all sold out, now they are opening for November subscription...quickly go and grab them before they sold out again! All the BOL fans are really
really fast in clicking to subscribe!


Subscribe here
Website : Bag of Love and click 'GET THE BAG'
Facebook : Bag of Love - Facebook
Cost: MYR 39.90 per month (not including postage fee)
For East Malaysia customer, you have to manually do the payment as below:
Manually bank in to Maybank account :  5123 9806 2914 (Pandoras Bag)
Then email your name, mobile number, delivery address and bank receipt to 
special@bag-of-love.com
Just 'like' their Facebook page to get more info, they update most of the time there!


Let's see what we got here...be afraid...Yes, be very afraid...




 Wonderful products for this month.

 1. Nanowhite Infinity Color Correction (CC) Cream SPF50/PA+++
FULL SIZED item, RM49.90

Dab a small amount on face and neck in gentle patting motion.


 2. Collistar Biorevitalizing Anti-cellulite Concentrate, 30ml

Apply to targeted areas and massage upwards.

 3. SP Shampoo, 30ml

Massage evenly onto damp hair. Rinse.

4. SP Mask, 30ml

Distribute evenly through clean, towel-dried hair. Leave on for 15 minutes then rinse.

 5. Eye Blender Brush, FULL-SIZED item, RM69

Perfect for shading or blending any eye powder or cream. Good idea!


6. Splassh Mini Glow in the Dark Nail Polish, FULL-SIZED item, RM3.90

Cutest thing ever! Easy to apply and dries up really fast! Love to play with this!




Advertisement time
Need some of your love here girls!
Support my beauty online store on Facebook by clicking the link:
Range of beauty items originally from Taiwan, Korea, Japan and more. 
I am selling in cheaper price or in bulk!
Cheap + Fast delivery!
Free shipping for over RM100 + Free samples! 
Don't hesitate to leave a comment or contact me for more info.
P.S. For Malaysian residents only.


Comments

  1. I not yet try this.... Look very nice :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must subscribe their November now...the teaser is out on their facebook!

      Delete
  2. Great pictures, Irean. I know, Bag of Love is great! I loved this bag but Mi Mi keeps outdoing herself.
    I am so excited about the next bag now, aren't you?
    I was looking in your shop and you have some cool stuff in there. I was fascinated by the pink peel-off pore mask - what's the name of that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, ShopGirl. Mimi is way too awesome, read about her news yesterday she is indeed a wonderwoman! :D Yeah I'm totally sold for November bag, it is a must have now!
      Thanks for visiting my beauty shop, the pink mask is actually a Taiwan brand call Strawberry Blackhead Pore Set. 3-in-1 set for T-zone area peeling mask!

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the info, the mask looks amazing (better than Biore!) but you're sold out :(
      Wow, you are a beauty person - you even sell beauty! Very cool! Hope the Shopaholic Market did well!

      Delete
    3. It is a peeling mask, I love the peeling affect, I did a review for the product too! If you would love to have one, they still have stock but just that you need to order them. Don't hesitate to ask me anything about the product, I will try my best to help you ^^

      I am just a beauty addict and love to shop about beauty items, it is quite challenging to own a online beauty store. So many things to learn about yet, The shopaholic bazaar was great! It's me and my sister first time joining this event...really a good opportunity for us~

      Delete

Post a Comment

Sweet comments

Popular Posts