The Shopaholic Bazaar 2013 Photo time!

Hello hello ^^!


Finally I have bit of time to update my blog! This is a quick one about what was happening lately and in the past last week! You guys know that it's me and my sister's first time to join an event, especially a fashion bazaar selling all our beloved beauty items! We had so much fun! We learn a lot of new stuff, make a lot of new friends, letting people know our online shop, meeting different types of customers, we hope you are coming back to support us! Overall it is a great experience for us as we are just beginner and we are hoping for more opportunity to come! We just love having fun and enjoy the moments with everyone ^^ Here are some of the photo's that I manage to get, if you want to see more just click on to our online shop at Facebook Ibeauty Store
I'm really thankful for my friends that came and visit our booth, make sure you guys come and say hi to us again! haha~ we decided to appear in a short time to some more event, just keep in touch with us and we will reveal more updates ya~

From left. Charlotte - the organizer of the event. Maguro - Shibudoru 109 owner booth! and me and my sister! More photos to see on our Facebook! Like us~
Hope you enjoy the photos ^^




Comments

Popular Posts