Bag of Love November 2013 Edition GO, Girl, GO!

Go, Girl, Go!


Excited with this month of Bag of Love? I bet you do! Lot's of dramatic and heart-pumping scenes going on their Facebook page while trying hard to get this month edition. You know why? When I saw Mimi hinting the bag design was made of jeans what's more it's from Levi's. I knew I'm have to get that!!! *mad crazy* AND the second hint is that one of the products comes from Panasonic beauty product, this makes me *double mad* I always wanted the eyelash curler and keep dream to have that (too bad it's not what I wanted, but the good thing is will reveal below). I told my sister about it and we both agreed to get it asap...lucky enough we manage to subscribe them on time before they sold out. My heart was pumping up and down when Mimi says the the bag is sold out before a certain date. This is real quick one, I wonder how many bags they have every month thou, it is really making me heart attack every time praying hard that we both will get the November bags. And good enough, we have them reached on my hand in good condition. *signs of relief*


Since their November subscription had gone too quick...another going-fast bag is happening now too which is their December bag! Mimi revealed them on the net already so liked their Facebook page now to see what's inside the bag! I don't want to feel the heart attacking sessions in me anymore so I subscribe that super early LOL I am easy getting heart attack/ heart broke person >.< For me I want the bag so badly, it's great for me using them as dinner bag :D Finally I have one. It's really so beautiful, so grab one for yourself while you still can. 


Subscribe here
Website : Bag of Love and click 'GET THE BAG'
Facebook : Bag of Love - Facebook
Cost: MYR 39.90 per month (not including postage fee)
For East Malaysia customer, you have to manually do the payment as below:
Manually bank in to Maybank account :  5123 9806 2914 (Pandoras Bag)
Then email your name, mobile number, delivery address and bank receipt to 
special@bag-of-love.com
Just 'like' their Facebook page to get more info, they update most of the time there!


Now let's see what I got from this bag!!!




 I love this bag to bits! I'm using it the night right after I got it...ohoho...I love tote bag
Simple and easy going like me haha!

 Can you spot the star product? 
I claim 'that' as star product, because I subscribe to so many beauty box company never got this product before.

Love this inner red checkered design as well.

 Tadaa~~~! 

 Cute Mimi wearing latest Levi's jeans illustrated on the card.
It is quite meaningful for this month. An honor to all the women in the world. Include our mom. Include you and me. :)


 1. Elizabeth Arden Red Door Aura EDT

Spray on pulse points such as your wrists, inside of elbows, and behind your knees.

 2. Dove Hair Therapy Hair Fall Rescue Shampoo
FULL SIZED item, RM4.40

3. Dove Hair Therapy Hair Fall Rescue Conditioner
FULL SIZED item, RM4.40

*not my favorite product of all, sorry Dove :(*

 4. Clarins Double Serum

Apply on cleansed skin day and night before moisturizer

*Yes! I finally have the chance to try this *tears*

 *Happy to see this can claim free samples, but I'm not sure KK have Clarins counter or not*

 5. STAR product! Panasonic Pocket Doltz Toothbrush
FULL SIZED item, RM99

Turn the power on and apply with gentle pressure to teeth.




*Now, after this I want to try and find Panasonic Eyelash Curler wahaha*


Advertisement time
Need some of your love here girls!
Support my beauty online store on Facebook by clicking the link:
Range of beauty items originally from Taiwan, Korea, Japan and more. 
I am selling in cheaper price or in bulk!
Cheap + Fast delivery!
Free shipping for over RM100 + Free samples! 
Don't hesitate to leave a comment or contact me for more info.
P.S. For Malaysian residents only.

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. You like this brand? ^^ Don't forget to join my first beauty giveaway here ya =D
      http://beautysweetlife.blogspot.com/2013/11/hong-kong-sasa-beauty-hauls-my-first.html

      Delete

Post a Comment

Sweet comments

Popular Posts