MIVVA Box November 2013 Edition: BFF Sleepover Kit

Hi beautiful!


Hi guys! Sorry for the late update of my beauty boxes purchases, I still have Bag of Love pending in my post. Sorry >.< But still I will talk bout my thoughts on this month Mivva box first. Currently busying on my second bazaar which is the Fashion Factory that going to held at Karamunsing, KK next coming weekend! Excited about it again because this is our second joining the event, we hope it will be as fun as the first :D Oh wait! I have something to share, recently I keep on listening to [A Thousand Years] ending song from breaking dawn part 2. I can non-stop repeating the same song over and over again. Super love this song and of course their ending credit song too. It touches my heart >.< Maybe you can click them and continue reading my post haha...



Okay back to main topic. To be honest I only bought Mivva box once in the early years, and now I decided to try them again when I saw their theme teaser which is the BFF Sleepover Kit. Immediately I thought of pillow fight, pillow talk, overnight together, sharing stories together, all the scenes appearing in my mind when I saw that and I knew I'm gonna get that box. What's more convincing is their hints of words of mani pedi, bubble baths and mask party! I'm certainly in!
Once I got the box in hand, I'm a bit disappointed because I'm expecting to see some bubble bath maybe body wash or bath soaps that soaks in hot water bathtub. I enjoy playing with bubbles when I got the chance to dip into hot water bathtub :D so relaxing...imagine them with few scented aroma candles and rose petals...lol opss it's kinda out of topic now
Nonetheless here are the products being shown below...let's see ^^







 1. Stage Nail Colour
RM35 Each
This one-coat formula dries quickly to a glossy, salon-perfect finish.

I didn't try this yet, I'm not fancy in dark colour polish, will give it to my mom probably this colour suits her more.

 2. Neula 5 in 1 Oil Control Face Lotion
RM22.90, 30ml
5 in 1 (anti-pimple, oil control, pores minimizer, rejuvenate and soothes) oil control face lotion moisturizes without greasiness, which can also be used as night time treatment, is a must try!

Ok, since it's a must try item, lucky I got this one because I do want something that can clear off my pimples when it pops once in a blue moon. Hope this works.

 3. UGB Facial Essence Collagen Mask
RM198.80, 15g
This mask makes skin revitalized and lifting by providing Collagen and Natto Gum, ingredients for skin health for skin becoming rough and exhausted from external harmful environment and stress. Witch hazel water and sodium hyaluronate, moisturizing factors keep skin moisturized by hydrating it.

Perfect for me because I have stress all the time lol. Will get to try this soon.

 4. Antipodes Joyful Hand & Body Cream
RM149, 120ml
This captivating and velvety cream will leave your skin dewy and fragrant, and free from oily residue.

5. ONL Dermost Moistay Cream
RM144.90, 60ml
Spring water cream for a balanced adjustment of oil and water. Hydrating and calming cream with a soft touch for intensive moisturizing and adjustment of the oil/water balance.

6. ONL Dermost Moistay Fresh Gel Cream
RM144.90, 60ml
Pure hydration for skin with much sebum. Gel cream contains 100% spring water in its base!




If you love this from Mivva,
go and grab yourself a box here:
Now it's December Box!
Mivva Box cost: RM38 per month, RM114 for 3 months, RM228 for 6 months.

Comments

Popular Posts