Review #23: Nature & Co Pure White Lotion Light

Hello girls!


So sorry for the delay update of my blog this week, I have a few more products lining up waiting for me to tested them on all hidden in a box I kept. But today I am quite excited to show one of the product I bought online lately from Hishop.my. The reason I'm happy to blog about this is because I have been wish list this brand long time but could't have the chance to own it. But thanks to Hishop.my, the brand are having 40% off so when I saw them, I am mad happy about it! Quickly I put my hands on and with few clicks away, the product is with me now!


WHAT it is about?
(All information derived from net)
This brand is called Nature & Co. Nature & Co is a brand under Kose actually. The seminal concept in Kose corporate activities has been 'to offer the highest quality cosmetic to each and every customer drawing on original technologies'. To bring forth the radiance present inherently in all women, Kose had develop a series of breakthrough cosmetics beauty serum and powder-based foundations. Nature & Co symbolized the harmonization between nature and science in co-operation, using organic plant extracts that have been accredited by recognized certification bodies.


One thing that I got is their toner which is Nature & Co Pure White Lotion (Light). Seriously they have a few toner and lotion in light or rich texture. I prefer light for me as I'm afraid of heat and oily effect to my face. The one I'm choosing is a whitening skin toner that penetrates into the skin to fill the skin with moisture and make your wish for pure and transparent skin come true! I want that ^^ It it also able to softens skin and boosts its ability to soak up nutrients, while at the same time delivering whitening ingredients deep inside the skin. It leaves skin healthy and teeming with pure translucence. Vitamin C derivative (base compound) suppresses melanin generation and wards off spots and freckles.


Let's see the ingredients inside the bottle:
1. Organic marigold extract (moisturizing)
2. Organic rosemary extract (moisturizing)
3. Vitamin C (whitening)
4. Spring water (moisturizing)


WHICH country it comes from? 
Made in Japan


WHERE do I bought it? 
Cost: MYR35.00, 180ml after 40% discount


HOW does it looks like?

 The box came in good condition! I'm in love with this pink shoes box, so pretty~

 Information are all here, so feel free to browse their website

 Cute info-graphics

 Invoice, vouchers, sample (should be got two samples but I just got one >.<)

 My new precious ohoho...

 Couldn't understand a word





Really light texture somewhat like water lol


HOW to use?
After face cleansing, take about a coin-sized dollop onto the palm of your hand or use cotton pad instead, blend in with a patting motion.


RATINGS:
Overall Effects:  ★ ★ ★  ☆
I love this toner after first try, gonna change to this toner for a while first to see whether will I get the whitening effect or not. Totally love the fresh herbs smell as well, it is so comfortable and soothing to me, I love nature smell too! Best of all it is non-sticky on my face, just pat and you are done!

Scent:  ★    ☆
Fresh herbs scent, really refreshing and a close to nature feel lol

Moisture Level:  ★ ★ ★  ☆
It was goooood. It have a few ingredients that's emphasize in moisturizing, I guess that helps me a lot!

Design/Packaging:  ★ ★ ★  
Full stars for this! I love the details on the bottles somewhat brings out the classic and elegant feeling from it. Now it sits gracefully on my dressing table lol 





Comments

Post a Comment

Sweet comments

Popular Posts