Bag of Love December 2013 Edition ROCK ON!

Rock On!


Arghh time flies so fast! I still want my holidays back! I didn't get to eat Turkey and fruit cake *sad* now it's just left 4 more days to end the year of 2013. Scary huh? Feels like lotsa of works/things had yet to be done and so little time *cries* And lead to my delay of review of this lovely hot red BOL December edition! I still feeling good with this edition because I only aim for the bag this time! I always wanted a dinner bag something like clutch kind but this is good enough for me. Even though I'm not sure whether I can carry this kind of elegant style or not but who cares? lol I don't really mind I just loves that bag! Oh and before I forget, I did some really cool giveaway too for you my dear readers, and it is the BAG OF LOVE JANUARY BAG! Just read on till the end of the post to find out more, it's very easy I tell you! I never bully my readers :p Just that I will have a bit of hard time choosing the winner, that's it.
So let's cut it short and see which product I'm impress instead in the December bag. Yoo~~
I sort of design my photo this time with so much of Christmas feel in it, I love Christmas, please don't go away T.T


 Isn't this little red bag looks gorgeous?

 Weee~~ Thank you Santa Mimi!

 Don't forget the little details that Bag of Love try to implement inside. Really love them.

 5 loads of goodies for our skin, hair and body.



 1. Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant

Apply anywhere you need! You can use it on skin, hair, brows, lips, cuticles and even nails.
Now using them on my nails, trying hard to give more love on my nails lol

 2. Nuxe Nuxellence Jeunesse Pre Serum

Use day and night before face cream (for dry skin) or on its own (for normal or combination skin)
Ok another reason I subscribe this is because of Nuxe. I love Nuxe products and this one did not disappoint me as well. I can have 2 serums now! Happy! This one the texture are beige cream color   feels like face cream but absorbs really well.

 3. Phytodefrisant Botanical Hair Relaxing Balm

Apply to towel-dried hair and spread evenly with a comb. Finish by styling or blow-drying hair.

 4. Collistar Anti-Age Lifting Body Cream

Apply liberally over the body right after shower.

 5. Lierac Coherence Day & Night Cream

Apply morning and evening to face and neck.

At last, a happy family photo



Thank you Bag of love for bringing lots of good stuff to us! Mimi the owner of BOL is really funny and super kind to the girls and me too. I'm so grateful to know her. 
As I promise, I am doing my second giveaway for you girls to win a FREE BAG OF LOVE JANUARY BAG! Just click on this blog link here: Beauty giveaway 2

On the other hand, if you would love to subscribe yourself
Subscribe here
Website : Bag of Love and click 'GET THE BAG'
Facebook : Bag of Love - Facebook
Cost: MYR 39.90 per month (not including postage fee)
For East Malaysia customer, you have to manually do the payment as below:
Manually bank in to Maybank account :  5123 9806 2914 (Pandoras Bag)
Then email your name, mobile number, delivery address and bank receipt to 
sub@bag-of-love.com
Just 'like' their Facebook page to get more info, they update most of the time there!

Meanwhile, check out my beauty shop at Facebook currently having YEAR END SALE!
The sale ends at 31st December 2013. Meaning to say left 4 more days only.
Original items in cheaper price. Postage fee I pay for it already. Just want to clear off my stocks so that I can grab new products in again! Give some love here~
iBeauty Store Year End Sale
Be beautiful girls!

Comments

Popular Posts