Review #24: It's Skin Power 10 Formula SYN-AKE

Merry Christmas girls!


So sorry for the delay update of my blog this week, I have a few more products lining up waiting for me to be review! Btw, MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone! Late 1 day wish better than none right? haha... today's quick review on my current favorite serum after SKII. Not affordable for that classy bottle alone and now I'm looking for others similar replacement hehe and I finally got one not bad one! It's the It's Skin Power 10 Formula Syn-Ake. They comes in alot more varieties but I just can get to choose one for myself. I am so strict and tight to myself when comes in shop with beauty products. I could not get all 10 bottles couldn't I? I only can choose the best for my skin. So let's see...


WHAT it is about?
(All information derived from net)
What is Syn-Ake? It is peptide which has similar structure with snake venom, and it helps to create resilient and healthy skin. To be honest, it sounds scary but it is good to our skin. It does not smells like snake or whatsoever, and I really love this! It enhances firmness, nourishes and moisturizes. This is a highly-enriched serum boosts skin's natural ability to heal and regenerate itself with its active ingredients of synake, adenosine, baobab extract, prickly pear fruit extract and malt extract. With a similar structure to snake venom, Syn-Ake revitalizes lackluster skin and hastens skin's turnover process to effectively smoothen fine lines and wrinkles, leaving skin silky smooth with renewed vibrancy. This is totally just me and what I am looking for. I love my skin renew each day. 


WHICH country it comes from? 
Made in Korea


WHERE do I bought it? 
Sweetmay outlet, Macau
Cost: MYR46.70+ after conversion


HOW does it looks like?









HOW to use?
After using toner, apply a proper amount (about 2-3 pinch) to face and neck. Let skin absorb it with gentle stroke.


RATINGS:
Overall Effects:  ★ ★ ★  ☆
I treat this as my daily serum now, is it effectors = serum? What surprise me is that this is really good stuff! The smell is nice then makes my skin smooth and I saw rosy pink effect on my cheek. The texture is quite sticky to apply at first but then quickly absorb to soft finish. I'm happy with this product but too bad I only got one and only one and now it almost finish. What I feel is that in my opinion this small bottle quite similar with SKII FTE. my six sense tells me that If it is then it will be so worth lol. I hope I can try the other effectors too!

Scent:  ★    ☆
Mild lovely fragrance smell.

Moisture Level:  ★ ★ ★  ☆
Not a bad moisturizing effector. It do makes my skin supple which is why I love this! 

Design/Packaging:  ★ ★ ★  
Snake skin pattern on the bottle design. Typical bottle design for serum/essence/effector. Nothing special for me from the outside but do not judge a book by it's cover.


Comments

  1. Thank you for your blog. Another blogger has bought attention to the public that Power 10 YE Effector has paraben in it. Will you review this and other serums from this line as well because I don't seem to be able to see it online. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Sweet comments

Popular Posts