Review #25: 3CE Lip Pigment #Bright Orange

Hello lovelies!


Heyaa how is your holidays going? I bet it must be fun right? So do I and everyone out there having fun enjoying the holiday season with family and loved ones. While me going back to work and continue busy on my beauty shop and also writing review on my blog. A new year is coming soon therefore a lot more new year plans and resolutions coming on. As for me, I wish that my blog won't gone dead, forever having new and update stuff to write. I need to be thankful and keep on blogging beauty stuff to all my wonderful readers. Hope that I will continue grow more love in blogging world too haha! Now this post is about one brand that no longer you girls will feel new again which is the 3 CONCEPT EYES (3CE) by STYLENANDA Korea's 1st makeup brand!


WHAT it is about?
(All information derived from net)
I choose #Bright Orange on my visit to Macau last month. I personally love this color the most, I'm more into coral or nude colors as I don't do make up that often. I am doing okay in lip or blush and amazingly this color suits me best, next I will try #Mink Beige too! Or else #Modern White to play mix & match with the colors!  

 
You can try to apply them as eye-shadow, and even blusher too! Just play with it and have fun!
I bet you will feel more Korean-ish after this lol

WHICH country it comes from? 
Made in Korea


WHERE do I bought it? 
Sweetmay outlet, Macau
Cost: MYR41.67+ after conversion


HOW does it looks like?





 The texture is kinda oily at first few seconds and turns to soft creamy texture. Easy to apply too! Mad love the colors.



HOW to use?
Apply on lips with gentle stroke to desire color tone. Try on cheek and eye-shadow too!


RATINGS:
Overall Effects:  ★ ★ ★  ☆
I love this lip pigment. Love the texture like soft cream but powdery form on the lips. Somehow it felt dried cox of the powdery base but fret not I use lip balm before using this for more moisturizing feel. Overall the color is amazing and I love this coral orangey color it's so cute!

Scent:  ★    ☆
Nothing special with the smell actually I think it's non-fragrance.

Moisture Level:  ★ ★   ☆
Not really moisturize the lips in fact use a lip balm beforehand. 

Design/Packaging:  ★ ★ ★  
Cute and significance striking color packaging contrast with black. Great branding as everyone will recognize it fast. 





Comments

Popular Posts