MIVVA GRAND FINALE Box December 2013 Edition: Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas again!


Hello! One more day left to welcome a new year ahead! Thank God for His wonderful protection and care & blessing to me and my family. Wishes everyone the same too, have a blessed new year! This is another late post from me again, therefore it's Christmas again for me. This is none other than Mivva Finale box. I wonder do they really end this wonderful beauty box in Malaysia? it's so sad to know, they are one of the best! I would love to know what's more new surprise they can bring us ^^ For this finale box, they came up with 4 full sized item and also include Christmas mystery gift for each box! How sweet~ I love mystery gifts. Me and my sister subscribe this finale box each and I love both the mystery gift so I grab them all! wicked me nahh. Let's see what I love from this edition!



 Merry Christmas to you too Mivva! T_T and thank you.


 This is what I call bursting out with beauty goodies! I wish all the beauty box company will be as full as this haha >.<

 1. Shaire London Silk Classic Collection Hair Perfume (Dry Shampoo)
RM35.90, 60ml
Perfect for in-between hair washes as it reinvigorates dull and lifeless hair. Strengthens and repairs hair roots, preventing hair split ends and entangled hair.

This is my least favorite. I got this before in Modbox and I tried them on. The scents still fine with me but I have no passion in using dry shampoo. This is still brand new anyone would love to try this just message me below! I have this one left so just let me know hehe. Prefer KK area friends so we can meet up!

 2. Secretleaf Men Original Face Wash
RM15.90, 95ml
Uses amino acid-based cleanser similar to the composition of the skin and is gentle to the skin structure. It does not include sulphate!  which is good news!

I straightaway gave this to my boyfriend. He has sensitive skin I wish this will works on him.

 3. Beautymate Cherry Blossom 2-in-1 Baby Skin Ultra Moisture Barrier Mask + Natural Care Moisturizing Peeling Gel
RM9.90 per pcs
The combination of polypeptides and botanical extracts can prevent skin damage from external environment, making your skin moisturized and enhanced elasticity.

Oh great I love peeling gel! This comes in the right time, I will use it asap lol. I saw this selling at Watson or Sasa if I'm not mistaken. Will update here once I tried it. Stay tuned.


 4. Posh Body Lotion
It moisturizes and refreshes, hydrates, helps to combat odour, leaving your skin soft and smooth.

 5. Miacare Acne Patch
Absorbs the acne pus effectively and conceals the acne, making it less visible, and also allow acne healing without scaring.

I love this too! Great for me if I happens to grow pimples during period. Anyone knows where I can buy this once this samples finish?

 6. Uriage Gyn-Phy Feminine Wash
Intimate hygiene cleanser gently cleanses without drying the intimate mucous membranes. It also soothes and moisturizes to limit dryness.

Love this too because I love to try promising feminine wash. Lactacyd was another great brand but it's pricey for me. Happy to have another brand for testing now.

 7. Redflo Hair Shampoo
Helps restore bristle, dull or dry hair, and helps make it up to stronger and smoother for brilliant shine with the fresh Camellia fragrance.

 8. Neuzell Facial Cleanser
This multi-functions cleanser delivers oxygen and botanical active ingredients for instant detoxification and invigorates tired skin. Effective on acne-prone skin.

Another thing that I love! I guess I have alot of love for this box! One thing is I love to play with bubbles so this type of bubble cleanser will be one of my favorite lol. Yet to try them but it's a good size to bring for my next travel.

 9. Mystery Gift
by A Fashion Story
a mustache ring.

Anyone would love to have this accessories as well? Together with the dry shampoo as a gift to you! Let me know.

10. Mystery Gift
by Dazzling Couture
Diamond collar necklace

I love this most! Would love to try out a fake collar necklace what's more it is in bling! My favorite all.




Unfortunately Mivva Finale has sold out and ended the subscriptions.
There will be no beauty boxes at the moment,
but do follow their Facebook for more beauty news in future!
Thank you Mivva!

Comments

  1. wow, Mivva Finale was full of products which include accessories too, nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is their finale box that's why they include mystery gifts such as accessories for Christmas! I love it too ^^

      Delete
  2. wah...how come you get mystery gifts? *jealous* hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone that subscribe Mivva Finale Box will get a mystery gifts each! I got 2 because my sister subscribe too and she don't use accessories much often~

      Delete
  3. I think this is a good deal and I'm glad to hear that you're happy with it. I ordered a Mivva box once before but after that the compilations didn't really inspire me to continue. I think the finale box was good value though and did get a nice bonus gift necklace. I noticed after reading several blog reviews on this that all the 'gifts' were different for each subscriber.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I ordered them once as well too during the February month and didn't continue till the finale box, I'm glad I did for this I get to see more different brands together.

      Delete
  4. the necklace is awesome. i'm waiting for their feb box next year.
    could i have the dry shampoo n accessories? hehe
    email: ikathequeen@yahoo.com
    http://notamanjaku.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh they have feb box next year? Okay! send an email to you already ^^

      Delete
  5. hii i'm also from sabah too and subscribe the mivva christmas box too but haven't get it until now..what i should do now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi~ You should go to contact@mivva.com send an email to them, or message them at (+60)12 212 2276 in your case.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Sweet comments

Popular Posts