Review #27 & #28: My 2 favorites types of face cleanser

Hi sweetie!


Just as the title above, today I have 2 types of face cleanser to introduce in my blog, this 2 also been my favorite kind to use since then. The reason is just that it is quick and effective for me. I want to share them out just that you might interested with them too ^^ It will be also 2 reviews in a post haha I want to do another more detail one for them when I got the time ok? Since I am busying for my upcoming beauty bazaar event, I really wish I have 48 hours in a day >.< Tired of working, busy beauty stuff at night, not enough rest time, I want my holiday~~ coming in 2 weeks time. Not even have the time to think and pack for travel yet but its okay, will settle them one by one thou. Let's back on to my review for today.


WHAT it is about?
(All information derived from net)

#27: Kose SOFTYMO Speedy Cleansing Foam
Kose SOTYMO Speedy Cleansing Foam is dense granular fluffly bubble that last long on the skin. The makeup-removing and cleaning formula quickly and completely clears away sunblock, make-up and impurities on the face while moisturizing. The mild product contains no artificial colouring and is non-irritating. It does not leave the skin taut after use. It combines the steps of makeup removal and cleaning. No additional cleanser is required after rinsing off.

This is something like Kao Biore Marshmallow Whip Facial Wash. Reason I love to use bubble type cleansing foam is because I'm so lazy =.= I love this quick pump dispenser that require no lather action at all while do their cleansing well. The pump creates instant delicate foam which is way better than what our hands work. Therefore I love to use this kind of cleanser, its okay with what brand is the best to use as long as I tried them and love it, that's what matter most.




#28: Freshel Clear Soap by Kanebo
Kanebo Freshel Clear Soap is a rich and firm foam that reliably removes impurities and blackheads from the pores. It is actually a 2-in-1 face wash and pack (impurity removal) that contain Moroccan Ghassoul Clay, which is mined in the mountains of Morocco. It's ability to absorbs pore impurities to create porcelain-like skin. Ingredients comes in collagen, hyaluronic acid, fruit acid mixture and Ghassoul clay.

The magical thing about this cleanser that you can use as a combination of a pack and a face wash for better results. No joke that my face felt super clean like porcelain lol. Super love the results. I love the pack and wash usage as I have crazy blackheads which I settled them twice per week. I love to try out different product to target my annoying blackheads. But I do love them thou, so I can always pick them out.


WHICH country it comes from? 
Both amazingly from Japan


WHERE do I bought it? 
Kose SOFTYMO Speedy Cleansing Foam from Hong Kong Sasa
Freshel Clear Soap from Watsons, RM30.00



HOW does it looks like?





 Soft fluffy cotton candy ball ^^ Love it.


 HOW to use? 
Dispense a proper amount (about 2-3 pumps) onto the palm and lightly massage over face evenly. Rinse.



 HOW to use?
There is 2 ways to use this cleanser.
The 1st is the normal way to use like usually. Take an approriate amount (cherry-sized) and lather well, gently wash in circular motion. Rinse away thoroughly.

Now here is the fun part. Saw the T-zone area in the photo?
The 2nd way to clean your face.
How to use face wash and pack together.
Without making a foam, spread the product on the dry skin where there are blackheads or where the skin is tough. (T-zone) 
Add regular water or warm water to the face wash to make foam. 
Wash the face and rinse for a high impurity-adsorbing effect.
* Recommended frequency for "pack and wash" use is 1-2 times per week.





So that's all for today! Just a quick sharing about my 2 types of favorite cleanser ^^ Hope you will enjoy them and find it useful. See ya all again in next post! Till then, be beautiful girls~


Comments

Popular Posts