Hermo.my

Hello beautiful!


Hey! Sorry for the lack of updates again >.< I'm currently busy for another upcoming event of my beauty booth which going to make an appearance again at one of the biggest Chinese New Year Carnival 2014 at KK! Me and my sister are so excited about it and we can't wait for that to come! Please come and support us or say hi to us if you happen to be around there next Saturday to Monday! Weehehe...well back to the title I guess every beauty shop lover will know this website! Hermo.my! One of the best beauty platform to shop your beauty product at cheap price! Not only that, they even have international delivery, free samples, free shipping and many more...! You just have to visit their website and amazed by their amazing promotion! CLICK HERE


I was also happy to know about this website because the people there are really kind! They send me free gifts twice already which I am really grateful for them. And therefore I go and shop something in return lol. Just one of my way to say thanks to them! Also, the promotion is really tempting, if I missed out I will be freaking sad somemore they sold out really quick! Scary...I wish my beauty shop will be as fast as that lol. My own-self have beauty shop already still can buy other beauty website. *beauty freak I am* I love budget and cheaper kind of authentic beauty products! Which you can find at Hermo.my. So last year during their Christmas Sale before 31st of December I got some items for myself and sister joins it too! It is so affordable I tell you! Let's enjoy some of the photos of what we got from there ^^






 1. [Christmas Gift Set] Marc Jacobs Honey x DOT Perfumed Set 
RM130.00 RM69.00






 2. 3CE - Nail Lacquer Collection [Pastel Series] [#PK14 Apricot Pink]
RM26.90 RM16.50


 3. [Christmas Gift Set] Innisfree Olive Real Cleansing Care Kit *3 items
RM39.00 RM23.00

Free 2 mask samples from Hermo.my! Wonderful!


Total purchase we got are only RM108.50 instead of RM209.70 of the market price. I am really happy to grab the Marc Jacobs miniature perfume coz I aim for the Honey version long time ago, they are super cute! It is definitely your choice to get cheaper authentic beauty product from Hermo. One of my recommended website to visit. For Chinese New Year promotion now they are giving our free cute Ang Pao pack when you purchase above RM50! Faster go and visit the website now! 



Comments

  1. nice haul there!! i buy biocelulose mask frm them during xmas sale..it's really worth it! do visit my blog too cindysplanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! so lucky u got those perfumes at a cheaper price hehe :) saw ur blog on one of the blogger fb groups. have followed u! mind following me too? :-) www.yandrasap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Sandra~ yeah they get out of stock real quick...scary...sure I followed you back! :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Sweet comments

Popular Posts