Review #26: Natural Konjac Cleansing Sponge

Hey guys!


HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! I wish I'm not too late to wish you guys out there a blessed new year! It's just the 2nd day of 2014 thou. Feeling nothing special honestly, but this post is one good recommendation from me! It will also be my first post of 2014 lol. I'm thinking to make another post of my highlights from the past year (maybe another time for that). For now, the main purpose is to review beauty products right? That's the purpose of this blog! :D


WHAT it is about?
(All information derived from net)

Did you know what is Konjac sponge? I don't at first, now I know. After I google-ed them haha.
It is shaped like pillow-soft sponge that cleanses and exfoliates to deliver smoother, softer, brighter-looking skin. Konjac actually comes from a potato-like plant in Asia that is both cultivated and grows wild at high altitudes. The Japanese have used Konjac for over 1500 years as a food source and over the last century have been using the Konjac potato as a beauty treatment. The Konjac sponge has been handmade from the vegetable fibre of this plant along with French clays and some contain pure charcoal from bamboo. Now, the Konjac sponge is extremely gentle and 100% biodegradable. Meaning to say you can compost it when it's time for a new one, around 2-3 months life period. It is gentle enough for the most sensitive skin types, this naturally deep-cleansing, PH balanced sponge can be used throughout the face, neck, and even the very delicate under eye area.
This is one great product at affordable price that I strongly recommended to you guys out there! I love it after one use! Let's read on to know how magical this little sponge did to me ^^


WHICH country it comes from? 
Designed in Japan


WHERE do I bought it? 
Sasa Outlet, Suria Sabah.
Cost: Price range from RM8.90 - RM12.90 or slightly more for different brand


HOW does it looks like?

I got myself 3 here! The right side of it is buy 1 free 1 from Sasa too. So I got another 2 more during their year end sale. Now the promo is not available anymore.

This one is Cucumber flavor one.


This is charcoal bamboo flavor and natural flavor in white.
As in natural vegetable fiber ingredient.

Key Features:
1. An all-natural sponge made from konjac roots (natural vegetable fiber) with ultimate fine texture.
2. Cleanses skin pores to eliminate pimples-causing bacteria, blackheads, dirt and oil.
3. Naturally moisturizes skin when rubbing your skin.
4. Gently exfoliates your skin, bringing in natural shine.
5. Balances the PH of your skin. Ideal for hypersensitive skin.
6. No additives. Naturally sustainable. Environmentally safe.


Take it out and this is how it looks like.

Ready a bowl of water to soak them in and soften them.



Gently rub rub rub!


HOW to use?
1- Soak the konjac sponge into warm water before each use
2- Apply cleanser to the sponge (this is optional)
3- Gently massage skin in circular motion to remove dirt, impurities and even makeup!
4- Rinse thoroughly and squeeze out the remaining water after use and hang by the attached cotton 
    thread in a well-ventilated area to dry
5- Repeat morning and night
6- Replace every 2-3 months.


RATINGS:
Overall Effects:  ★ ★ ★  
Full stars for this awesome product! Don't feel like wanted to try this coz it does not looks promising from the outlook but oh my to my surprise, it is awesome! My face felt super baby soft skin after using it, without the cleanser! I prefer using them without cleanser and my face felt super clean and pure, I wonder why! It is amazing! The sponge is amazing soft to my skin and exfoliates it really well. Japanese people really amazed me in creating this kind of product. Cheap and guaranteed results. Omg.

Scent:  ★   ☆ ☆
This product should be said that none fragrance, but still have a little bit of natural smells on it. Does not bother me at all.

Moisture Level:  ★ ★ ★  ☆
It is just amazing. After I mention my skin feel super smooth, just like baby skin~ Moisture is wonderful too! Feel like using them again now >.<

Design/Packaging:  ★    ☆
As I said the outlook does not look promising and attracts me, but I'm impressed with the results. Please don't lie by their outlook even-thou it looks boring to me. A must try product this new year! Get them from Sasa!


Once again, Have a Beautiful New Year! Cheers~

Comments

Post a Comment

Sweet comments

Popular Posts