Review #21: WONDERBOX Neutrogena Deep Clean Series

Hey lovelies!


Hi guys! Good to be back to the blogging world again :D I'm actually very excited to post about this one, the Wonderbox! So it happens that I saw Wonderbox making an announcement to do a simple redemption for a full-size gift sets of Neutrogena Deep Clean Series with mulberry or grapefruit up for grabs! With only 300 Wonderpoint and coincidentally I left 300 points in my Wonderbox account, so off I click on it for the redemption and here I am with the marvelous new products in hand! *happy* Wonderbox is really kind enough for us to share on blog and get a full refund of the 300 points! How awesome is that, meaning that we get to test free beauty products! *loves* Thank you Wonderbox for this~ I quickly tried them on the night after shower when I received the box yesterday.







WHAT it is about?
The one that Wonderbox send me was in purple ribbons which mean I got the mulberry scents! There are 2 full size item in this gift sets which is the Neutrogena Deep Clean Brightening Mulberry ultra foam cleanser and Neutrogena Deep Clean Brightening Mulberry foaming scrub.

1. Neutrogena Deep Clean Brightening Mulberry ultra foam cleanser
- Cleans deep down into pores with a self-dispensing luxurious foam, while helping reveal visibly
  brighter skin.
- Effectively removes 99% of oil, dirt and impurities.
- Contains mulberry extract that helps reveal visibly brighter and fairer skin.

2. Neutrogena Deep Clean Brightening Mulberry foaming scrub
- A gentle exfoliating formula that cleans deep down into pores
- Contains gentle exfoliating beads and mulberry extract that helps reveal brighter skin


WHICH country it comes from? 
Made in Korea


WHERE do I bought it? 
I redeem them on Wonderbox Redemption
It is also available at Watsons and Guardians, with the starting price of RM21.90


HOW does it looks like? 















How to use? 
Neutrogena Deep Clean Brightening Mulberry ultra foam cleanser 
Wet face and pump 4-5 times (me) into hands then apply to face. Rinse.

Neutrogena Deep Clean Brightening Mulberry foaming scrub
Wet face and squeeze scrub into hands. Apply to face and massage gently. Rinse.


RATINGS:
Overall Effects:  ★ ★ ★  ☆
Okay this is one awesome products that I use! One thing that I'm sure that you will love this, which is the smell~ the smell is amazing and so fruity, my face still can smell so good after first wash :D Going to use them from now on and will see if my face will get brighter or not. More love goes to the foaming scrub because I love scrub so much and this is one gentle scrub. Massage it into your face gently and making your skin feels smooth and clean afterwards. As for the foam cleanser, it is good too just that the bubbles gone quite easily, not real dense enough. So I double up cleansing my face with the foaming scrub, then it makes a perfect combo! FYI, the foaming scrub is suitable to use daily too so I am a happy girl now! 

Scent:  ★    
Full stars for this! I guess I rarely gives high rates on products but I'm totally in love with the mulberry scents, didn't know it can be this good~

Moisture Level:  ★ ★ ★  ☆
This is not bad, face feel soft and moist after first wash. I guess it did well on my face.

Design/Packaging:  ★ ★ ★  ☆
The design is really inviting and attracts me because of the pretty colors and it's transparent. What's more the products are easy to use and understand. I do recommend this products if you are searching for good cleanser and scrub.



Oh, before I sign off, another good news for you all out there! There is also another cool redemptions that are up for grabs!

Majolica Majorca Fantastic Fantasy Giftset
If you don't have wonderpoints, not to worry because you can purchase them at 50% off which mean this set cost RM59.90 only! 

Log on to here to find out more: Wondershop
Please use my Referal link: Get your wonderbox
Thank  you~

Hope you enjoy this post ^^ Be beautiful girls~


Comments

Popular Posts