ModBox October Box

Hello girls!



I guess it's been long time didn't update at here again...sorry guys. I have been really busy lately, part of it is that I'm finally graduated~~~ After waited for my convocation for so long, finally it happens. So I can fly now~~~ I will really miss my time during my studies in Cheras, certainly missing that place. Thank you for everyone that helping and supporting me all along my study period. Especially to my parents, my siblings, friends, boyfriend, coursemates, church friends...It is greatly appreciated because without you guys, I guess I wont be succeeded along the way till now. FYI, I am officially an interior design now after I have my hands on the cert :p


Well, let's get back to beauty business. This week gonna blog about two beauty boxes. Sorry for the delay for some products reviews, I tried on some products but have zero time to took photos of them. I will do so. Now I'm gonna talk about Modbox. After knowing that their new system is that we get to choose our own products, I'm more anticipate on them every month! Just to see any products I would love to get or try! And yes with the affordable price of RM9 per box, so now I got the box here...



 All the beauty goodies! This time I got my name written instead of my bf haha, I feel more secure now...I guess I select some products that's good for me to bring on for travel...so the reviews might be late again though sigh :D


 First item that I choose: 
Dermedex Set (Biotox Cleanser + Refining Cream 2)
Unclog pores for clearer, brighter complexion. 
This treatment cream is for quick and effective solution for problem skin. Helps to clean acne and resist blackheads.

 Clearer skin in just 3 days
Are you up for the challenge?
I will take the challenge as you said that!

 Second item that I choose:
Human Nature Moisturizing Shampoo with CreamFoam
I will never get enough with shampoo. I need them for my daily use. The size is good enough for traveling purpose. I will try them on my next trip. Will see if it's good or not.
What's good and convincing is that they are SLS-free and all natural goods!
Say no to chemical ingredients to your hair!

Third item that I choose:
Lavender Herbal Body Oil + Almond Blossom Body Lotion + Eucalyptus Herbal Bath
All 3 in sachets which means...travel pack again!
Definitely going to use all 3 for my next trip. But they are not that much for few uses >_<


Overall I just feel not-so-excited for this month box selections, still I get the box as I want to try new brands. Also, Modbox is kind enough to let us earn points from doing reviews so that we can get more discounts when purchase! Go on to Modbox and select your favorite samples now for RM9 per box only! There are few more brands to try on like Murad, Lavera, and Ronasutra ^^
If you are still not keen with them, don't worry just wait till another month! And I will keep you all updated! I am just a beauty freak :D Don't forget to follow me yo~



Comments

  1. Congratulation for your Graduation~~ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your graduation, Irean! Here's to a happy and wonderful next chapter in your life! And to happy blogging too :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ShopGirl! I am already into my next chapter of this working life...doing blogging as part of time to make it more fun! If you don't mind what should I call you by name? ^^

      Delete

Post a Comment

Sweet comments

Popular Posts