My weekly skincare routine

Hi girls!


One day I'm thinking what would I do to maintain a healthy skin everyday. One day if my face breakout with pimples, what should I do? I must be freaking out and hating it, resulting in having a bad day. I always dream to do something, but most of the time I couldn't fulfill it. Therefore, I have the habit to write everything down. On notes, on laptop, on my phone. So that I will always keep myself reminded what should I do the coming days. Same to my skincare routine as well, if I didn't write it out and stick in on my dressing table mirror. I would definitely having bad skin for now. I do have some random pimples popping out from nowhere which I'm really hate that to be happen. So tonight just want to write some simple schedule or my weekly skincare routine.


(Note: this is not the basic skincare - another post for that, not the cleansing + toning + moisturizing steps)

*Sorry for the bad quality photo*

Part of my mask examples. I really hope I can be hardworking enough to get rid of them.


Here is my little schedule I made:

This is only a small note as a reminder to myself. I try my best to follow all the routine lol as I am really lazy too. Because of that our skin gets dull and tired due to our laziness of taking care of them. For mask pieces I will focus more on hydrating and whitening for me. If you manage to put on mask sheet every single day, your skin will glow and maintain at it's best stage ever. If you guys have any more suggestions or comments please let me know as well. Different people have different ideas and knowledge. Share your tips is fun! Or this can be your reference too! :) I guess I need to mention the products in a more detailed way, when I have more time to update again ok! Will update more latest one when I got the chance~ Stay tuned!




Advertisement time
Need some of your love here girls!
Support my beauty online store on Facebook by clicking the link:
Range of beauty items originally from Taiwan, Korea, Japan and more. 
I am selling in cheaper price or in bulk!
Cheap + Fast delivery!
Free shipping for over RM100 + Free samples! 
Don't hesitate to leave a comment or contact me for more info.
P.S. For Malaysian residents only.

Comments

  1. I rarely do the hand/foot mask! I also know it's important to do so too, but i think am just being lazy here. >.<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! >.< What I've learned that foot mask is important too as our foot are the more least taken care of~ Actually I tried to be more hardworking now haha

      Delete
  2. maybe you should try DIY mask instead of sheet mask :) more organic, less chemical, and cheaper .. ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup kinda agree with that too...but now I use sleeping mask more than sheet mask, not that I will ignore sheet mask...I love to collect sheet mask :X

      Delete
  3. Mask for every day! I thought once or twice a week is already very enough. I shall stock up more masks then!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Usually they will use once or twice a week, but the more the better! Depends on your skin suitability hehe...I do love to stock up mask~

      Delete

Post a Comment

Sweet comments

Popular Posts