New Blog Header + Addition new member

Hello ladies!


This will be a quick post as I'm going to mention 2 new things in my blog. First of all, not sure if you notice that I have add new title on my blog header @.@ Not to worry, it is still Beauty.Sweet.Life and it is still me. lol Now it become +Triple K Sisters Irean+ Beauty.Sweet.Life.
Reason why is that I have actually 2 super mad close girlfriends that are blog addict like me. Few months back we are discussing about creating and combining 3 girls into blogging world. Therefore, long story cut it short, we decided to create our own blog with different interest and passion in our life. And we name our self the Triple K Sisters team. Mainly because our surname all amazingly starts with the letter 'K'.


So from now on I will have a longer blog header. As we might come up with something big next year. What do we do? When 3 is always better than 1, we will try our best to introduce what's hot and the best stuff in KK! Ranging from beauty products, food, movies, events and lots more! So stay tuned guys, and keep on support us! Thank you ^^


Here's a little introduction of us:

The Triple K Sisters Team!


Eldest Sister (Howey)
Passion in blogging: Video Productions, Entertainment, Movies, Books, Art & Lifestyle



Middle Sister (Irean-Me!)
Passion in blogging: Beauty & Shoes lover, Beauty Reviews, Beauty Store



Youngest Sister (Grace)
Passion in blogging: Food, Dancing, Music, Kpop fans

And photo of us




Don't forget to follow our blog! 3 of our blogs are totally different genre and style. We hope to bring you the best information ever! Have fun blogging our hearts out!
Same old words from me, be beautiful girls~







Comments

  1. Eh same as my sisters group name! hehe, The Triple C sister =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha cool! Yours is real sister...now we are all so into blogging world dy~ Trying to do something at our past time :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Sweet comments

Popular Posts