Review #19: DR. YOUNG Anti-Dryness Sugar and Cereal Facial Scrub

Hey pretty!


Hello everyone! How are you doing? :D I must be getting lazy worm in the bump that getting poor in updating blog nowadays. Too much stuff and events happening around so now I'm back again! With some new reviews! It is from the brand of Dr. Young from Korea. I don't know why, once I saw the brand starts with 'Dr.' I feel that I must try it out. haha...Some more Sasa having sales again and I am on my budget shopping as usual. So I get that right away. Let me show you the photos below.


WHAT it is about?
This products is a face scrub also for exfoliating purpose. It removes accumulated dead skin cells and delivers nutrition at the same time with Organic Unrefined Black Sugar rich in vitamins and minerals, and Cereal Powder. There are a few ingredients I might just as well spill it out some of the ideas of this scrub. 

1. Unrefined black sugar(41%): It gives sufficient moist and nutrition while removing dead skin cells and blackheads.

2. Mung bean powder: this is outstanding in treating skin inflammation, removes sebum, and has outstanding skin cleansing effect.

3. Black soybean powder: Isoflavon in the black soybean can promote collagen & hyaluronic acid creation. It also has anti-oxidant effect, making skin moist and shiny.

4. Coffee powder: anti-oxidant ingredient called polyphenol which promotes blood circulation, and removes free radicals.

5. Oat powder: inhibits inflammation and has excellent moisturizing effect, making skin clear and clean.

I do started to love face scrub now this is my 3rd variants to choose from. :D And what I'm not surprise that this really doing good on me.


WHICH country it comes from? 
Made in Korea


WHERE do I bought it? 
Sasa Outlet, 1 Borneo Sabah.
Cost: MYR23.70, 60g (70% discount)


HOW does it looks like?








 Spoonful of black sugar scrub. Smell is not inviting haha

 Scrub scrub scrub

After get in contact with water.


HOW to use?
Apply it to wet face after washing, and rinse off with water after rubbing about 2-3 minutes. If you want a deep moist feel, leave it on face for about 5 minutes, then rinse off. Use it once in 3-4 days whenever skin gets dull.


RATINGS:
Overall Effects:  ★ ★ ★  ☆
Definitely liking the new scrub, but not the smell! Personally love the idea of using black sugar as it is more organic to me, meaning to say more healthy to skin as well. The granules of the sugar not really harsh to my skin, especially when get contact to water, it scrubs even easier, making my skin feel so smooth after that.

Scent:  ★   ☆ ☆
Can't really stand the smell, it's like coffee, black sugar smell, or like 'gula melaka'.

Moisture Level:  ★ ★ ★  ☆
The moisture level was good. Skin feel smooth and moist-full. Super smooth~

Design/Packaging:  ★ ★ ★  ☆
Since it comes with the word 'Dr.', the packaging are more like clinic medical feel to me. Doesn't really mind it as long as in ingredient is marvelous! :p



Comments

Popular Posts