Review #17: THEFACESHOP Paraffin Nutrition Nail Pack

Hey sweetie!


How are you girls doing out there? Everyone been busy with their own life as for me as well. I have been setting up my own beauty shop at Facebook, feel free to visit or click like to know more beauty products that I get it in cheaper price! Somewhat the items are 100% original imported from Taiwan, Korea, Japan and many more! Hope you enjoy my shop -----> Ibeauty Store  Okay, done my advertising haha :D This post is going to be a quick one, which is about girls taking care of our nails. Lots of girls love having manicure/pedicure but not for me, I have weak nail growth that always torn out cause I used to bite them >.< This time I decide to change my mind and tried to caring them by using either hand cream or hand mask! So this is what I'm going to show you!


WHAT it is about?
TheFaceShop actually come out with this product name Paraffin Nutrition Nail Pack. It is an easy to use fingernail care pack that provides concentrated care on the fingernail and cuticle. The one and only nail pack in the world that is a finger care product which sounds like that o.O Just by putting on your fingers it provides concentrated care on your nails in an affordable price without having to go to nail shop. A simple portable nail care that you can do anywhere at anytime. 


WHICH country it comes from? 
Made in Korea


WHERE do I bought it? 
TheFaceShop Outlet, 1 Borneo Sabah.
Cost: I couldn't remember the price but I'm sure it's not more than RM10.



HOW does it looks like?





HOW to use?
After washing your hands, take out the product from the dual pouch (left + right) and put the big sheet on your left thumb and the other 4 sheets on the rest of your fingers. Open the other pouch and do the same with your right fingers. Leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes and massage the remaining product into fingers.


RATINGS:
Overall Effects:  ★ ★ ★  ☆
I quite like this product as my fingers feels so smooth and moisturize after using it. The bad part is that while using this mask you may not be able to do other stuff for at least 15 minutes.  

Scent:  ★   ☆ ☆
Smells decent.

Moisture Level:  ★ ★ ★  ☆
The moisture level was good. You will feel the hand part been so taking good care of instantly.

Design/Packaging:  ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Yup I do like this packaging, simple and easy instruction to use. Some might need someone to help out on the other hand lol.



Don't forget to continue to be beautiful girls! ^^



Comments

Popular Posts