Bag of Love September 2013 Edition

Hi sweetie!


This post is going to be another beauty bag review which is one of my favorite again the BagofLove! Why I would subscribe to this beauty bag is because Mimi (lovely owner of BOL) always loves to excites us with hints and sneak peek! That makes me eager to get this one instead. And for September theme is all about travelling. I'm thinking travelling essentials are really useful when you are frequent travelers or a busy working adult, you will need this! I will show all the beauty essentials later~ Also, those beauty brand that included this month are like all over the world~ This is really smart way to attract beauty lovers like me! I'm gonna use this bag + essential inside to my coming trip to HK~ If you missed out this bag, don't worry! You still manage to get the bag, how nice of it, you can see the items before you buy it~ *not that heart attack or feeling disappoint*


Subscribe here
Website : Bag of Love and click 'GET THE BAG'
Facebook : Bag of Love - Facebook
Cost: MYR 39.90 per month (not including postage fee)
For East Malaysia customer, you have to manually do the payment as below:
Manually bank in to Maybank account :  5123 9806 2914 (Pandoras Bag)
Then email your name, mobile number, delivery address and bank receipt to 
special@bag-of-love.com
Just 'like' their Facebook page to get more info, they update most of the time there!


Here comes the best part...photo time! ^^

 Nicely packed of beauty goodness! I really love the transparent bag quality, it's strong and great for travelling purpose as it is water proof! You might want to put your travel toiletries there :D Just an idea.
Saw the L'oreal shampoo beside? I will tell you how I got the bonus gift later!

 Non-stop photo taking before open the bag! *heart melt*

 Bag of Love. A beauty bag, Full of lovely surprises! Indeed!

 Cute love stamping design.

Back design.

Front design.

Peek into it, *heart screaming*

Still want to take a look before I take them out haha


As usual, list of product list and price for your knowledge. 
 One of the item are made exclusively in Hong Kong for Bag of Love! How nice of it~
I love exclusive stuff because it make us special to own it :p

Now this is the exclusive ones.
1. O'slee Rosehip Beauty Solution Advanced Formula III, 60ml
- Extra Hydrating & Whitening
- UV-Oxi(TM) Protection
- Pore-Refining & Black Head Reducing
- Enhance Absorption Ability
Splash on to face, neck and body in place of toner, make up base of body lotion. For deep moisturising, soak a cotton pad and place over the face then remove after 5 minutes.


I love this brand.
2. Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Shimmer Multi-Purpose Dry Oil, 10ml
Apply on face, hands and legs for skin that radiate from within. Ruffle through hair to achieve a full volume and shimmering effect.



Another exclusive items. Not for sale in Malaysia.
3. Eternity Aqua Woman Rollerball EDP, 6ml
worth RM49!
An aquatic floral fragrance, Eternity Aqua bursts open with juicy apple, apricot pulp and rejuvenating cucumber water. The heart keeps the tradition of Eternity with a contemporary white floral bouquet, and dries down to a warm sensuality with sun-drenched woods and transparent musk.
  • Top notes: white peony, pink lady apple, apricot pulp
  • Middle notes: tiare, magnolia, jasmine
  • Base notes: sundrenched woods, cedarwood



4. Swiss line Force Vitale Aqua Vitale Cream, 10ml
Apply on the face and neck on its own or after serum in circular movements.


5. RVB Skinlab Diego Dalla Palma Cell Detoxium Purifying Clay Mask, 10ml
Apply a generous layer on cleansed, dry skin once a week for 10 minutes. Rinse.


Least favorite brand.
6. Olay Regenerist Serum, 10ml
Apply evenly onto cleansed face and neck. Can be used alone, under a moisturiser or make up.

Bonus!
7. L'oreal Professional Liss Unlimited Shampoo, 250ml
I won this myself on Bag of Love mini competitions on Facebook. I'm so happy and thankful to Bag of Love. I will definitely enjoy using them ^^ Thank you so much for choosing me as the winner!


Last photo of the group product, I am a happy girl!
You can get this too! It's not too late I hope.
Go subscribe them now :)
Be beautiful~


Advertisement time
Need some of your love here girls!
Support my beauty online store on Facebook by clicking the link:
Range of beauty items originally from Taiwan, Korea, Japan and more. 
I am selling in cheaper price or in bulk!
Cheap + Fast delivery!
Free shipping for over RM100 + Free samples! 
Don't hesitate to leave a comment or contact me for more info.
P.S. For Malaysian residents only.



Comments

Post a Comment

Sweet comments

Popular Posts