Review #33: Dr. Douxi Crystal Mineral Mud

Hi guys!


It's been a hot hot Saturday for me! Why are you so hot Malaysia? Been sweating like mad after running errands outside for bit...hope there will be some cold seasons here pooff! I'm going to introduce you one special mud mask that you guys might be familiar with, or not. It's another brand from Taiwan...which is Dr.Douxi, famous in their mud mask creation. I love using this! They have other mud mask as well but serve on different function. I bought myself 3 from a supplier at Taiwan and selling out the other 2! I have yet to finish this crystal mineral mud. You girls can get it either from me or from hermo.my for more details. Haha! Seriously try this out it is quite enjoyable despite the skin tightening feeling while using the mask, that's where the magic works! I can see all my blackheads/whiteheads popping out after using the mask. Read on I will let you know how to use them k?


WHAT it is about?
Since the product is from Taiwan, I hardly get the information in English. I'll try my best to explain them to you hehe... Let's just mention the goodness of using this mud mask:
1. Cleansing
2. Moisture
3. Whitens
4. Oil Control
5. Soothes Irritations

5-in-1 goodness which is the real thing! The face is definitely clean from dirt and oil while balancing its moisture and oil controlling. Face feels so smooth once again! I did show the before & after photo after using them, it does not show much on the photos LOL but trust me the oil controlling part really works! I use it once every 2 weeks due to a busy hectic lifestyle and a forgetful mind Duh! Oh and this is suitable for all skin types ya'all but best suits dull skin/ oily skin ladies.


WHICH country it comes from? 
Made in Taiwan


WHERE do I bought it? 
Supplier from Taiwan
You may get it from me if you like too at my Carousell account: ireanloves


HOW does it looks like?

 3 glorious mud mask flying all the way from Taiwan to KK.

 This is the one I'm using.

 This red cap one is Dr. Douxi Extraordinary Whitening Volcanic Mud
Function:
1. Whitening
2. Moisture
3. Soothes Skin
4. Promotes Healthier Skin Condition

Suitable for all skin types but best suits darken dull yellowish skin tone ladies.
Not really fancy in whiten my skin so selling this off.

 This dark blue cap one is Dr. Douxi Cleansing Glacial Clay
Function:
1. Deep Cleansing
2. Pore Minimizing
3. Whitens

Suitable for all skin types. Opps I want to try this too if anyone wants me to help them to buy in bulk. 
Let me know ^^






 Some khaki colors of the mud. Smells nice.


Some process of me doing the mud mask. I try to do it half face and wanted to see the results. Funny to say that it does not show much! For my nose part the blackheads/whiteheads popping out really obvious after he mask so I quickly use a nose pore strip mask and pull them all out! Effective. And my other face feels empty as I didn't put the mask on that part. 
Lessons learn from this: Don't do half face for review purpose (for mud mask review) this is a failed one. Haha! Do a whole face one to avoid inconvenience.


HOW to use?
Apply the mask onto your cleansed face by using a spatula. Let it settle down and dry in about 20-30 minutes (for me). You will feel tightens feeling on your face but fret not, don't move around or else your face will crack. I'm joking! After it is fully dries up, just wash them off with warm water. 

For me:
After I wash them I saw alot of blackheads/whiteheads coming out especially in my nose area. So at this point I continue with a nose pore strip mask for a double combo! Win-win situation! Face feel super clean afterwards. Satisfied.


RATINGS:
Overall Effects:  ★ ★   ☆
I guess I will saying this is a good product! It do works as in cleansing my face thoroughly. Texture of the mud mask is really smooth and creamy that is really easy to apply on. Smells good which does not smells like a mud or something. The face tightens up slowly once the mask in on which is bearable just that you might not be able to laugh or talk for that 30 minutes. The messy part is the washing up the mud mask. It requires some time to clean all of the mud bit off. Do it gently thou. The most satisfying part is the face felt super clean and smooth! This one I love big time.

Scent:  ★    ☆
Smells not really that bad which is acceptable for me. Nothing so special about it.

Moisture Level:  ★ ★   ☆
Face do feel pump up and super smooth!

Design/Packaging:  ★ ★   
Design is not really attractive for this, some more the wordings of information and instruction is too small. I can't really read it. Hope Taiwan designer can think about this matter because overall it's a not bad product.



Coming up next post will be something quite interesting
for me...teehee
Stay tuned!
Be beautiful~

Comments

Popular Posts