Review #32: Too Cool for School Egg Mousse Soap

Hello pretty!


Hello girls! It's been sometime again to blog right here, hope there is no spider-web coming around my beauty blog! :p I'm going to blog one really cute & quirky kind of brand which is also my first time meeting this brand, that comes from Korea and that is Too Cool for School! Anything that is with quirky packaging design will definitely attracts me and this is why I grab this home during my Hong Kong trip last year. Just one thou. I personally thinks the design wins it but I'm not sure about the effectiveness of the products yet! Anyone of you girls that tried this brand before may comment below and let me know more about it? I would love to know anything about it :)


WHAT it is about?
(All information derived from net)
Above was their brand story. Looks special right? I love this kind of design, so natural yet chic and modern. I do wish one day I can go to Korea and grab all the skincare home! Well anyway don't be mistaken with this Egg Mousse series there is actually 2 types! One is Egg Mousse Soap (Blue) another one is Egg Mousse Pack (Yellow). Egg Mousse Soap it's a bubble type (SUPER THICK BUBBLE) cleanser while the Egg Mousse Pack it's a wash off type massage pack.

In my case I got the blue one which is cleanser because I did not see the yellow one at the shop. Duh! But, it's okay for this can promise moisturizing, smooth, springy & shinny skin! Everyone loves to have skin like that right? Smooth & springy like an egg! That's their quote which I found quite funny but true. Haha! This is actually a bubble type essence cleanser that is mild, non-irritating odor (CO2 used for injection) contains high  moisturizing essence to caress your skin damp and shiny. The fine and elaborate foam stays undeformed for a long time. When massaged, the content stimulates blood circulation, thus clears up and brightens complexion. Read more down below to know what is my reaction towards this product.


WHICH country it comes from? 
Made in Korea


WHERE do I bought it? 
Sasa Outlet, Macau
Cost: MYR36.83+ after conversion
You may get it from Hermo.my at price RM63.00


HOW does it looks like?

 Very inviting packaging design ^^







 Look at that thick dense foam. Not my usual bubble foam cleanser, this is far more thicker, just like marshmallow mash! Quite looks like shaving cream too actually -.-
Squashy squashy, oh my I love the thickness of the cream


HOW to use?
This is for daily cleansing, morning & night. Shake well and press the pump in upright position. Cleanse the whole face like massaging. Wash off with water. Do not press with hard pressure or else you may get too much soap.


RATINGS:
Overall Effects:  ★ ★   ☆
To be honest, I'm not really keen with using this cleanser. It's too thick! Felt like spreading whipped cream all over my face, not even little bubbles may seen, is that a good thing or bad thing? I can't feel cleanliness on my face but face certainly shiny after that. Just that the process of massaging this thick and dense foam into my face is not my favorite thing to do. I feel weird with super thick cream coming into my face like making me couldn't breath! I couldn't control the pressure it always comes out too much, so many marshmallow cotton candy feeling oh my!! Therefore I always use on my neck as well during shower time. It's quite weird that the function of this or the mousse pack is not that clear enough. They both looks quite the same. Indeed the texture serve right to their name which is mousse texture. It is true but do they clean my face thoroughly? I'm not so sure about that. Opps.

Scent:  ★    ☆
Smells decent and not too bad.

Moisture Level:  ★ ★   ☆
Face do feel moisturize~

Design/Packaging:  ★ ★ ★  
Quirky cute packaging does wins it all! I wish they do really works wonder on me! What do you think?



Comments

  1. I'm a sucker for cute packaging! Love the mousse, it reminds me of Etude House Wonder Pore bubble foaming cleanser :D

    xx,
    felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The package is certainly cute! Feels like baking already haha...Super thick bubble this one :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Sweet comments

Popular Posts