Mascara Makeup Tricks

Hello 2016!


Hello everyone, first of all...Happy New Year 2016! Wow time passes so fast that 2015 is over already by now, it's been a good year for me in 2015, but let's look forward for a better & more happy news in 2016! I hope you guys are doing fine out there while I'm trying my best to get my dusty blog back in action this year. This year will also be one of my busiest year (as always duhh!) as I will be doing a 1-year budget & planning for my big day! Wehehehe... there is a lot of work for both of us to do together & hopefully I will have the time to update some of the useful items or tips at here.

But as for today, I will spending bit of time to talk about make up? make up seriously? actually I'm still a newbie for make up coz for me, beauty skin is more important first hand before you step into make up world. Once you have your based in beauty skin, then only you have the strong foundation to venture into make up world. I'm still learning in this part, as we grow older we tend to learn more things eventually & I wish I can do make up like the others pro haha!

Just some part of my mascara
Left to right: ZA Killer Volume Curl Mascara, Fairy Drops Mascara, Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Frame Plus, TheFaceShop Freshian Big Mascara

MASCARA TIPS TO GET FULLER LASHES
But still there is this particular make up item that I will look into, or I will use it eventhou I'm not in full make up. It is on our eye area, (not eyeliner, not eye shadow, not contact lenses - we'll talk about it next time) but this is what we call the mascara.  Eyes are the first thing a person sees when they interact with you and it is important to apply a nice eye make up on to enhance the beauty of your eyes for others to see. Women often go straight for a nice eyeliner and mascara to get the perfect eye make up look. One of the trick is how you apply your mascara. Eyeliners do create a certain depth to your eyes but mascara plays a huge role in bringing out your sexiness. woohoo~ show your lashes out babeee~ Women tend to have some problems in applying it nicely onto their lashes to get a good dramatic effect.

Don't you worry as I will let you see how to apply your mascara below. Take a look at these three simple mascara makeup tricks to help you achieve fuller looking lashes.

1. Puff some powder
Before applying any mascara on, puff on a little bit of loose powder on your lashes to get that plump look. Make sure you close your eyes to avoid those powder dusts from entering your eyes. This is one of the trick which not a lot of people are aware of but it definitely works.

2. The Zig Zag Motion
The Zig Zag technique is great as it helps you cover all those untouched lashes. Apply your mascara in the zig zag motion on your top and bottom lashes starting from the root outwards. Besides that, this technique avoids you from making your lashes clumped up and separates it evenly out.

3. Apply on few coats
We often hear that you are only allowed to apply two coats of mascara onto your eyelashes to avoid clumping but this is wrong. If you feel that two coats are not giving your eyelashes the dramatic effect, apply on a few more coats neatly to get the perfect eye make up look. The rule is to apply the few coats before the previous mascara liquid dries on your lashes.

So that's the 3 simple tricks <3 I hope you learn something today & you girls can try them out! 
Happy trying & Be beautiful~








Comments

  1. Great tips. Especially the powder one which not many people know.

    Cheers
    Miriam
    www.miriammerrygoround.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Sweet comments

Popular Posts